NBC Sports Edge Forums

9/14 - GAME DAY THREAD

7 minutes ago, Rotofan24 said:

I am nervous for you about Pablo. He certainly passes the eye test. Hope it turns out well. 

Appreciate that :)Our league is so tight on Wins I gotta roll him out there even though his walks have killed me. I think between the short game and Philly's weakened line-up, it's worth it, but I'll be watching closely. 

Me watching ANY of my pitchers: "No walks! <pause> No walks! <pause> No walks!" hahaha

Edited by aapox
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Rotofan24 said:

I got Jesus going today. I'm nervous about him...he's sometimes brilliant, but sometimes implodes. Every time I watch him pitch though I think he's sooooo good. 

Sadly, he imploded in the 5th and can't even get the last out to give himself a chance at a win at least. Ugh

1 hour ago, aapox said:

I picked up Soria for a 1-day pinch to help with my ratios that have been dwindling. What a disaster. I hate fantasy baseball :P

It can be a real kick in the nuts at times. All you can do is strive to make good decisions and hope the results follow.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, meh2 said:

It can be a real kick in the nuts at times. All you can do is strive to make good decisions and hope the results follow.

Agreed. Thanks for the shout, I appreciate it :) Process > results for sure. Burnsy gonna even things out for me/us!

• Like 1