NBC Sports Edge Forums

The Most Mislabeled Fantasy Players of 2020

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yeah I'm going to take what you say with a grain, nay, a pound of salt.

Is this the new logout button?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

I have, actually. Check out the Jared Cook thread where I posted his last 10 games played in 2019:

Notice that I made the post on Saturday. Before Week 1 went down.

No offense but for every one of those, you tend to have some outlandish takes with no evidence:

Edited by WaiverLooter
1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

Matthew Berry doesn't hold a candle to my FF analysis. Berry is an AWFUL fantasy analyst who only states the blatantly obvious.

I am 8-0 in my 4 APEX Fantasy leagues. (4-0 against my opponents, 4-0 against the League Average)

Did you ever watch the show “The League”?

If not, its about fantasy football. Anyways, there’s a dude named “Ruxin” and he beats himself off to his rosters.

Thats you mate.

I kinda like this guy. Is this the same guy who roasted everyone in the Odell player thread after the game?

This place needs more brash outspoken highly opinionated commentators willing to make the controversial takes

9 minutes ago, Tugginroot said:

spacer.png

Could it be?!?!  

“There will come a day after a long summer when the stars bleed and the cold breath of darkness falls heavy on the world. In this dread hour a warrior shall draw from the fire a burning sword. And that sword shall be Lightbringer, the Red Sword of Heroes, and he who clasps it shall be Azor Ahai come again, and the darkness shall flee before him.“

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, Deejay said:

What’s wrong with a little attitude or cockiness? I really don’t care or get offended by his attitude. If I read something thoughtful and useful I am fine with it even if I may disagree. 
I do not recall personal him making attacks on others but that would explain this thread if it has occurred. 

Has anyone ever seen PisEdi and Deejay in the same room at the same time? Hmmmm...

Lol :). Jk. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PisEdiRin said:

Yeah, I missed on Rodgers. If there's any position to miss on, it's QB. Since it's the deepest position in FF anyways.

So?

This is Fantasy Football. Nobody is 100% right.

But so far, I've been 90% right on my takes. That's pretty darn good.

1) Don't fall for Name value. - Applies this to OBJ last year when his numbers were better than Hopkins' in 16. Hope the 'Hopkins' name hasn't burned anyone since then.

2) Don't chase points from previous years. - ADP anyone? 

3) He (OBJ) never actually "dominated" at all. - Historically one of the all-time best receivers through first 50gms.

4) The Giants went 6-10 or worse in 4 of 5 seasons with OBJ - believes NYs poor record proves OBJ wasn't good.

5) Fake, manufactured stats as part of a Ponzi Scheme = OBJ in NYC - they funneled him the ball because he was great. The real issue is my response was this:

If a team force feeds a player that isn't good they don't put up good numbers. Odell put up great numbers in NYC.

In which he replied this: 

33rd in average PPG across 16 games last year. 5.2 points yesterday. OBJ has been a Low-End WR3 across 17 games.

We now have a 17 game sample size of OBJ being nothing more than a Low-End WR3.

These are his years with CLE

This is just the nonsense I've seen. 0% right on his takes. Proven wrong with statistical fact. 

2 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

I am 8-0 in my 4 APEX Fantasy leagues. (4-0 against my opponents, 4-0 against the League Average)

On 8/31/2020 at 1:07 PM, PisEdiRin said:

I'm in 7 Fantasy money leagues.

What happened in your other 3 leagues?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

Yeah, I missed on Rodgers. If there's any position to miss on, it's QB. Since it's the deepest position in FF anyways.

So?

This is Fantasy Football. Nobody is 100% right.

But so far, I've been 90% right on my takes. That's pretty darn good.

Most of your takes have consisted of you dropping in to a thread and writing some variation of "OVERRATED DND!" in size "largest" font in bold with nothing to back it up. It's like we're trying to hang out with our buddies and talk about fantasy football and every 5 minutes one of their 4-year-old kids breaks in to yell something about "JuJu Eats POOP!" just so everybody will pay attention to them for 10 seconds and they just learned what "poop" means. It's not just the opinions, it's how their presented.

Edited by yossarian
  • Like 1

My mans got a 160 rep points and about 95% came from the laughing emoji. 

But I like him. 🙂

" The Most Mislabeled Fantasy Manager of 2020 " 

Edited by RunCMC