NBC Sports Edge Forums

King Henry's Titans @ Denver Broncos 9/14/20 GameDay Thread

1 minute ago, owenmills said:

Yeah, saying Gordon is useless is definitely a rotoworld exaggeration. Lindsey definitely caps his value though. Looks like they'll be splitting touches pretty much 50/50. If one of them missed time the others value would go way up though.

Yeah true. I think it'll move more to Gordon's side as the season goes. Once they figure out in game what really works well

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

System kicker

Titans kickers the past two seasons  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sternes said:

I expected about 5 a game.  He is the best receiver on the team.  I didn't expect him to be the 3rd wheel in the passing game.  He had a short our route target and that is about it.

4th wheel behind smith, davis and humphries.

• Like 1
Just now, Sternes said:

There is Brown waving at him in the corner wide open as he gets sacked.

i saw that! brown's open on his side of the field WAVING for the ball as Tannehill scrambles towards him and Tannehill...takes the sack. What is going on?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, yossarian said:

i saw that! brown's open on his side of the field WAVING for the ball as Tannehill scrambles towards him and Tannehill...takes the sack. What is going on?

I had suspicions, but this confirms it. Yep, AJ Brown has boinked Tannehill's wife. Pack it up, we're looking at a Michael Thomas type of night. 

• Haha 1
Just now, cbsholy said:

I had suspicions, but this confirms it. Yep, AJ Brown has boinked Tannehill's wife. Pack it up, we're looking at a Michael Thomas type of night. 

Cue the coaches all next week talking about "we have to get AJ Brown more touches. That's on us. Can't let that happen again"