NBC Sports Edge Forums

Week 2 drops and cuts.

2 minutes ago, RoseLin23 said:

Those who dropped Gesicki, was he your starter or backup TE? Seems a bit premature to drop after 1 game against one of the best defenses in the league, no? Who are you replacing him with? I have Jonnu for now is Gesicki worth dropping for the likes of Herndon or Logan Thomas?

Logan Thomas is worth an add imo.  He was in for most of the Redskins qb dropbacks and even lined out wide on some plays.  He also caught a td and there's an outside chance that he becomes the Darren Waller of this year.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mecole Hardman

Christine Michael 

He’s a hold for me

5 minutes ago, dannyz6969 said:

is everyone holding or droping duke johnson and tevin coleman? it's still too early to panic drop them? deep 12 team ppr leagues.

It's only week 2 so I know most people will say it's too early but if there are better candidates with more upside on your waiver wire then I would say drop them especially Coleman.  It looks like Raheem Mostert will be the clear cut starter for SF barring injury leaving Coleman and Jerrick McKinnon to battle for backup duties.  McKinnon clearly looked better in game 1.

3 minutes ago, jstep13 said:

Resident league losers

Seattle Defense is just deadly against TE's. And they have Jamal Adams now.

That was the worst week 1 matchup Hurst could have gone up against. And he still dropped 5.3 in half-ppr , I'll take it. 

And 3 of Atlanta's WR's all went off for over 100 yards receiving. Which will never happen again