NBC Sports Edge Forums

Tre'Quan Smith 2020 Outlook

28 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

MT not ruled out yet. But whoever gets out on that field is going to eat! Big day likely for Kamara too.

He’s been ruled out

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brees's arm strength is similar to that of Jamie Moyer these days.  A deep guy like Smith is being wasted with Brees in there.  Thus the million dump offs to Kamara.

Deonte Harris was placed on IR along with Thomas, big upside here in a game that should be a shootout ?

Excuse me sir, this isn't the Alvin Kamara thread. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, HarambeLives said:

Could he hold solid value for a couple weeks with sanders down and MT down/limited?

Ehh. He's been ok with just MT out. I believe he's a great play for however long Sanders and Thomas are out. But as soon as one of them comes returns he's back to being a boom/bust flex play. If both return he's barely on the fantasy radar. 

14 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

Is panthers pass D elite vs WRs? Worried it’s going to be all Kamara and not much else.  Also I’ve always thought Trequan kind of sucks but I could be wrong there too. Really really debating flexing him.

Their starting corner is out, Smith is going up against Eli Apple for what it’s worth. I’m starting this week

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Breesus said:

I was misinformed, Jackson and Apple are both a game time decision. Positive news either way for Smith. 

My bad 

You were right.

Panthers starting CB, Rasul Douglas, is out this week: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30174430/carolina-panthers-put-cb-rasul-douglas-covid-19-list-k-joey-slye-back

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Jetdog16 said:

You were right.

Panthers starting CB, Rasul Douglas, is out this week: https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30174430/carolina-panthers-put-cb-rasul-douglas-covid-19-list-k-joey-slye-back

1 hour ago, Jetdog16 said:

You were right.

Didn’t even know he was a starter goes to show you how many panthers games I’ve watched this year 

8 minutes ago, mdw5048 said:

MT AND Callaway both ruled out this week.

Smith is clearly going to be targeted, there’s no choice. Question is, will he finally produce anything to write home about?

For what it’s worth I think he scores a TD. He is in for 5-7 catches 60-80 yards and >50% chance of a TD. 

• 1 month later...
Just now, RyanksN said:

Anything to see here...Brees back, M.Thomas out and should need plenty of points vs KC

As a dart throw WR3/FLEX definitely. Lots of goodness to be had in this game and TQS will be out there plenty, Brees has always liked him a bit, too.

• Thanks 1

legit wr3/flex option dart throw.  In a game in which Saints are likely to chase points  and lack of other options this guy should see enough target volume to be productive.  Def should be considered over guys like D Parker, Lynn Bowden, Claypool, Juju in that WR3 range due to opportunity and matchup

No thomas, D harris and calloway on IR - it's Kamara , Sanders, Smith and Cook  to absorb roughly 35-45 targets.  I think all 4 can be productive against chiefs.

Edited by JetsAwesome