NBC Sports Edge Forums

WOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS TRADE OFFER? WHIR

1 minute ago, Mrv100k said:

Just like i said.. Trade away James Conner to receive Melvin Gordon.. Got Snell on my roster. Thats something to consider i think 

Oh, you are posting your own question in someone else’s thread. That’s kinda a dick move. 

10 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

12man Full PPR/No Keeper

If I offered u Juju and 49ers Defense for ur Michael Thomas would u accept? U currently have Eagles Defense.

WHIR

Defenses are a dime a dozen.  Just because you're throwing in a good one doesn't make JuJu more valuable than Michael Thomas, even if the latter might miss a game or two coming up.  Sorry man.  The answer would be no.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Mrv100k said:

Oh darn I'm sorry haha, did not know that. Newbie here.. I cant start own threads yet.. But yeah, sorry. I'm quiet now, but maybe one little advise and i'm out? 

I've been on here for a long time so I don't remember what it was like to be a newbie (plus I'm old, married, often drunk, and probably senile), but you should be able to start new threads almost right away after you get your account going.  You may want to talk to one of the moderators.

At any rate, to answer your question, I'd say, no.  Even with Snell on my team, I wouldn't sell Conner off for Gordon.  To me, it feels like a lateral move and doesn't really benefit you.

4 minutes ago, Juke said:

What are the details surrounding the league? Keeper league? how valuable are defenses? etc.

On paper, nope I wouldn't do it.

Help with mine?

My bad forgot to add details on league, 12man PPR/No keeper, a good defense like 49ers can get u anywhere from 10-20pts

20 minutes ago, springtexas1983 said:

depends on the format and what there WR looks like but if i had Thomas, i would be waving my hand over the accept button.

also it falls on what the Format is

help with mine plz

12man PPR/No Keeper

His WRs are M Thomas,D Parker, Galloday, and Shepard.

So would u give away M Thomas for Juju and 49ers D?

me personally probably, i also dont care too much about the DST but Thomas will be out anywhere from 2-4 weeks potentially and look at the past with everyone who has high ankle sprains, they dont do that much or arent as productive. Yes i know Barkeley came back in 2 weeks but i think he was still slow for a few weeks after that.

The big thing would be do you want the production now or stash Thomas for a good part of the season and hope that you can limp into the playoffs where he might be healthy then 

• Thanks 1