• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All the Laviska and Cole hype and Conley will the leading WR tonight lol 

JuJu

Leaning towards starting him just so I have someone to root for tonight. This almost always ends terribly but oh well

51 minutes ago, MyFistYourFace said:

You like Cole above Corey Davis for ROS? 

I'd lean more towards Davis especially since we dont know how long AJB will be out. Cole has been a bigger disappoint than Davis in their careers. Cole might get more volume but I think he'll get overtaken by Laviska eventually. 

19 minutes ago, Evincar said:

I'd lean more towards Davis especially since we dont know how long AJB will be out. Cole has been a bigger disappoint than Davis in their careers. Cole might get more volume but I think he'll get overtaken by Laviska eventually. 

Relatively speaking Cole is not a dissapointment at all dude defied all odds.  Corey Davis was the next megatron. Only one of these guys can even be called a career dissapointment 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, cheezor42 said:

Relatively speaking Cole is not a dissapointment at all dude defied all odds.  Corey Davis was the next megatron. Only one of these guys can even be called a career dissapointment 

Im mostly talky about them in regards to fantasy. Davis has been a bigger disappointment in real life because of draft capital. Davis has had some injury issues. Most people probably forgot Cole still was in the league after his disappearance in 2018.

10 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Im mostly talky about them in regards to fantasy. Davis has been a bigger disappointment in real life because of draft capital. Davis has had some injury issues. Most people probably forgot Cole still was in the league after his disappearance in 2018.

fair enough. I’m glad I don’t have to count on either of them right now, lol

3 hours ago, Evincar said:

Did I really just read that Cole’s career has been a bigger disappointment than Corey Davis?

Cole was an undrafted rookie out of division 2 Kentucky Wesleyan. He’s beaten all the odds and gotten a 2nd contract in the freakin nfl.

Davis was the 5th overall pick and been invisible until 9 months ago.

maybe try learning another sport.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Byebyebalboni said:

Did I really just read that Cole’s career has been a bigger disappointment than Corey Davis?

Cole was an undrafted rookie out of division 2 Kentucky Wesleyan. He’s beaten all the odds and gotten a 2nd contract in the freakin nfl.

Davis was the 5th overall pick and been invisible until 9 months ago.

maybe try learning another sport.

Lol read the post above. I already stated i was refering to fantasy disappointment. Davis was a top 30 WR in 2018 which is far from invisible.

51 minutes ago, bengalfan27 said:

would anyone start over Fitz in PPR? Have Hines as well don't watch much Jags are these first 2 weeks flukey?

Probably over Fitz. Cole may get you a safe 8-10 points with upside. Looking at the team's usage, everyone is spread equally right now- it's crazy. No Target Monsters. Might be a good sign that Minshew doesn't force things. 

With the emergence of Minshew and Coles target share in the first two weeks., can we expect a future for this guy?  I guess he has burned FF managers in the past.

I lost a lot of players this week to injury and took a flyer on this guy.  What a story this guy brings to the NFL, I am rooting for him anyway..  

6 minutes ago, munygon2 said:

Do y'all like Cole more than Shenault if Chark has to sit out?

I own Chark, but I have been racking my brain over this question, I think Cole will remain the same with Chark out, Cole has actually had it easy because Chark has drew heavy coverage.  I think Shenault will benefit more with more playing time if Chark is out.  Still a toss up though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, munygon2 said:

Do y'all like Cole more than Shenault if Chark has to sit out?

Nope. I feel like we've seen this story before with this Jags receiving corp. Expect the unexpected as in Chris Conley somehow having the big day. This doesn't mean in any way to go out and pickup Conley. Personally, I feel like I've been burned by this receiving corp (especially Cole) in the past and would just look elsewhere.

Proceed with caution.

2 hours ago, rylaughlin said:

I'm starting Cole over Golladay unless Westbrook suits up. He's got another good matchup in the slot this week. The ultimate post-hype sleeper. 

Do not do that. 
Seriously.