• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look at PisEdiRin after that OBD TD

Mixon owners

Don't know why we don't see the onside kick where the kicker just blasts the ball full strength right at someone. Sure, you'll probably miss, but there's a chance. These weak bouncing balls never work. 

Edited by ajs723
  • Like 2

Stupid browns i hate everyone on that dumb poop team and i hate everyone that lives in that crap city.

Playing against stupid bum burrow and its going good then moronic Baker throws a pic and then Burrow scores a quick TD.

Then next drive the idiotic browns rush down field and waste no clock score a TD and then burrow gets ANOTHER  garbage time td.

Now i'm gonna get beat by bum A$$$ Burrow and his lame point explosion late in the game. I hate you. Got-dam TNF games are the bane of my painful existence.

• Haha 1
Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

You would think that if a QB throws over 60 passes that all the Wide Recievers had productive games....

Boyd's good. That's about it.

Green went from elite to decent. Burrow gotta stop forcing him the ball like Andy in 2011

Ross is buns

1 minute ago, GottaGetTheWin said:

I didn’t catch the game   Was Mixon as bad as the stat line says?? 

Sort of. Just a rough combo of terrible line, game script and not being on the field all that much...he didn't get much of a chance

3 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

RE: Chubb - I'm hoping for 15 points tonight (non-PPR). I saw more of the Bengal-Charger game than I wanted to and the Bengals are very gash-able. 10-15 pts seems reasonable to me with a decent (15%) chance for a blowup (20+). I think Hunt will do fine too. 

<10 vs this D at home would be a cause for deep concern, headaches and anguish imo.

Alrighty

40 minutes ago, cs3 said:

Guys, I would just like to take this moment to congratulate our esteemed fellow fantasy attempter, Mr. pDoggy, for not having a single rotoworld meltdown tonight. Congrats!

2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Stupid browns i hate everyone on that dumb poop team and i hate everyone that lives in that crap city.

Playing against stupid bum burrow and its going good then moronic Baker throws a pic and then Burrow scores a quick TD.

Then next drive the idiotic browns rush down field and waste no clock score a TD and then burrow gets ANOTHER  garbage time td.

Now i'm gonna get beat by bum A$$$ Burrow and his lame point explosion late in the game. I hate you. Got-dam TNF games are the bane of my painful existence.

Whoops, I was a bit too early!

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

If they are all for 2 yds each, doesnt really matter. This team is not throwing 50 plus times a game. Mixon will bounce back

passes are gonna be short when the o-line stinks. I mean STINKS

11 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

Burrow isn't a bum, he's the best college player of all time

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JacobThunder15 said:

Mixon gets 2 more weeks before I ship him off. This is the preseason games they were missing

Just ship him off. He wont produce until late in the season. Same thing happened to him in 18 and 19

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

Just ship him off. He wont produce until late in the season. Same thing happened to him in 18 and 19

Their usage of him is astonishing. 

He ended up with 85 yards on 20 touches.

4 targets, 4 catches, 40 yards.

He is a good receiving back.

Their insistence on using Gio so often is literally madness.

Just now, SadFaceHappy said:

Their usage of him is astonishing. 

He ended up with 85 yards on 20 touches.

4 targets, 4 catches, 40 yards.

He is a good receiving back.

Their insistence on using Gio so often is literally madness.

Gio is a good receiving back though, and he’s one of the top 15 highest paid rb’s in the league, so they’re gonna use him

and yes, giving gio that contract was stupid. Same with the mixon deal. Stupid. They need to put money in the o-line