• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Live look at PisEdiRin after that OBD TD

Mixon owners

4 minutes ago, nonstopfan said:

Watching this Baker-OBJ connection closely. That inside release by OBJ on the play before the TD,  Eli would've took that shot to him. 

He had his corner absolutely beat and the safety wasn’t there in time. If he threw the ball to the back corner and did so accurately that’s a TD. Too bad he doesn’t feel like he can make a tight throw.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Chippa said:

this is the last time I'm gonna mention anything about an o-line in here

but if you look at the mixon 2020 outlook

I tried to tell people about this line

2018 and 2019 Mixon couldnt get anything done until way late in the season

they do that because they feel they have a lot of talent at wr. Green, Boyd, Tee Higgins, Ross(he gets open but that's it) and Auden Tate is ok

don't own mixon, i'm hoping boyd gets some more targets/catches this game

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JCDaly said:

I hear ya, last week I had Matt Ryan and Josh Jacobs in one, going against them both in another, lol. If Golladay hadn't been injured, you coulda added a 3rd

I'm in 7 leagues this year (from $20-$100 buy ins).  Most I'd ever done was 4 last year.

I can't keep up.

Last Thursday, I knew I had DJ on one team, so I was celebrating it on our whatsapp.  But then I checked my leagues, and I was up against DJ in 3 other games...

Actually makes things a bit easier.  Can't keep track of everyone I'm up against, so less stressful.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

He had his corner absolutely beat and the safety wasn’t there in time. If he threw the ball to the back corner and did so accurately that’s a TD. Too bad he doesn’t feel like he can make a tight throw.

I don’t believe he wants to make it work. He had him and wouldn’t pull the trigger.  OBJ needs to be traded.