NBC Sports Edge Forums

FAAB % to use on Le'Veon Bell?

I wouldn't spend more than 10% on him, if that even.  As long as he's on the Jets, his upside is capped by Adam Gase.  Maybe he gets traded, but to whom, and what role would he play?  Very difficult to say.  Honestly I'd rather hang onto my FAAB so that I can dump it all on Pollard when Zeke gets injured.

I would go for 20%-25% to help keep him from a contender, but even then, that's probably not going to be enough.  He will go for more than you should rightfully be willing to spend if you don't intend to use him on a near weekly basis

please help

These sort of guys only come up a few times a season. I only use waivers on a few occasions a year. I’d spend upwards of 50%. 

Yes he plays for the Jets but still worth it IMO. Even though you are stacked at RB injuries could pop up later in season and then you already have a likely more viable replacement than what you would find elsewhere.

8 hours ago, Black_Panther said:

These sort of guys only come up a few times a season. I only use waivers on a few occasions a year. I’d spend upwards of 50%. 

Yes he plays for the Jets but still worth it IMO. Even though you are stacked at RB injuries could pop up later in season and then you already have a likely more viable replacement than what you would find elsewhere.

Sounds good. Going with 56%