NBC Sports Edge Forums

WDIS for Flex? - Hines or DJ Moore? WHIR 100%

(0.5 PPR league) After Mixon's sub-par performance, I may be subject to a loss this week... 

My opponent has Kamara, Drake, Cooper, A Rob and C. Kupp starting

I have locked in Josh Jacobs, Mixon, Woods and Juju.

I still need to find a proper flex spot to win this week. Who do you like more?

DJ Moore: He is playing against what seems to be a tougher TB secondary (look what happened to MT last weekend). Teddy is going to have to throw a lot and he did lead the team in tragets. But, after watching the game, it seemed evident that he wasn't on the same page with the QB, which is going to take a few more week IMO. Also I feel like NO def is going to show up against the CAR.

Hines: He may be more game script heavy depending on how the coaches use Jonathan Taylor. Last week we saw a fairly even split in the backfield once Mack was ruled out. If the Vikings get on top first perhaps Hines may get more work? I guess this really depends on how the game will go

Edited by jpark211

That's really tough.... If it were me, I would probably start Moore just because of the high draft capital I spent on him. I want to give the players I drafted highly a chance to prove themselves before I start benching them for waiver pickups. However, I wouldn't fault you for starting Hines. He definitely has a higher floor.

• Thanks 1

Hate to sit Moore, but with Doyle & PIttman out, think Rivers could lean on Hines quite a bit, after TY & Campbell. But I do think eventually Teddy & Moore get going. The way Kamara ran & caught vs TB, makes me think this is a big CMC game. Can't argue going with Moore though. GL!

18 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

(0.5 PPR league) After Mixon's sub-par performance, I may be subject to a loss this week... 

My opponent has Kamara, Drake, Cooper, A Rob and C. Kupp starting

I have locked in Josh Jacobs, Mixon, Woods and Juju.

I still need to find a proper flex spot to win this week. Who do you like more?

DJ Moore: He is playing against what seems to be a tougher TB secondary (look what happened to MT last weekend). Teddy is going to have to throw a lot and he did lead the team in tragets. But, after watching the game, it seemed evident that he wasn't on the same page with the QB, which is going to take a few more week IMO. Also I feel like NO def is going to show up against the CAR.

Hines: He may be more game script heavy depending on how the coaches use Jonathan Taylor. Last week we saw a fairly even split in the backfield once Mack was ruled out. If the Vikings get on top first perhaps Hines may get more work? I guess this really depends on how the game will go

You can't sit Moore IMO. I'm a Hines truther, and I wouldn't sit Moore for him.

Really tough to sit Moore but Hines looks solid too. I think Moore is your high ceiling play, while Hines is your high floor play. So depending on your matchup and how Thursday turned out, that could factor in. I'd play Moore in a vacuum, but its close.