NBC Sports Edge Forums

10 team standard scoring  .5ppr

My team 

QB: Matthew Stafford

RB: Zeke, Josh Jacobs, Kareem Hunt, JK Dobbins, Zach Moss, James Robinson 

WR: Allen Robinson, Kenny Golladay, Courtland Sutton, Diontae Johnson, Paris Campbell 

TE: Kelce, Goeddert 

K: TBD

DEF: Titans

I put Golladay on IR

Waiver Wire

Marvin Jones Jr, Antonio Gibson, Alexander Mattison, Chase Edmonds

should I  put a ww  in for Antonio Gibson, Marvin Jones Jr or both (I would drop Campbell)?

Or Would you drop Paris Campbell for  Alexander mattison or chase edmonds instead of adding both Marvin Jones and Antonio Gibson? 

Just now, gsiegel said:

You can get Jones without dropping Campbell? Not a deal breaker, but it makes the decision much tougher if you need to drop Campbell.

You have a roster with nice depth either way. I don't think you need any handcuff RB's.

Thanks I have golladay on IR freeing up a space. Marvin Jones is on waiver so you would add jones over Gibson?

10 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

Thanks I have golladay on IR freeing up a space. Marvin Jones is on waiver so you would add jones over Gibson?

Like Gibson's potential as a real-world player, but don't have much faith in that offense, so yes. Jones always finishes way above his adp- he's just a bit unpredictable.

15 minutes ago, Chargers88 said:

I like Gibson for the long haul, I'd only pick up Jones if you plan to use him for the next week or two when Golladay is out. Once he's back then I see no use for Jones on your roster and would rather have Gibson.

I think even with Golladay and Sutton hurt, you can ride Arob, Diontae, and Campbell as your WRs until those other 2 get healthy.  I would add Mattison for the potential when Cook gets hurt (he has never managed to stay healthy).  He's a league winner over the rest of that group, and I dont see you playing MJJ or Gibson over any the options on your team as it is.  If you've got the free spot and don't need to drop anyone that would be my move.

Kind of a coin flip for me, I like Jones short term value with Gday out, not sure what to expect from Gibson ROS, especially with no indication he's going to get much larger shares in that offense anytime soon. Your team is very solid, but I'd go for some WR help until Gday is back personally.