NBC Sports Edge Forums

Flex help! Edelman, Davis, Shenault, Gage WHIR 100%

I'm off to a good start with Hunt's TNF performance, but not sure who to play as my 2nd flex between the following choices (league is non-ppr)

- Edelman - should have a stable floor and usage may be higher this week since seattle should force the pats to throw more than Miami did last week.

- Davis - looked good last week, not sold 100% on him just yet since we've seen flashes from him before, but AJB being ruled out should mean the volume will be there vs Jax.

- Gage - Ton of volume last week, and another potential shootout with Dal this week.  Also my opponent has Ryan as QB so would negate plays to Gage somewhat.

- Shenault - Lower volume but he looked electric and Jax seems to want to take advantage of his skillset all over the field and seems to have a lot of upside.

I've been leaning Edelman for the security of his approx 7-8pt floor, but looking for some other opinions.

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. thx.

10 hours ago, TheINC said:

I'm off to a good start with Hunt's TNF performance, but not sure who to play as my 2nd flex between the following choices (league is non-ppr)

- Edelman - should have a stable floor and usage may be higher this week since seattle should force the pats to throw more than Miami did last week.

- Davis - looked good last week, not sold 100% on him just yet since we've seen flashes from him before, but AJB being ruled out should mean the volume will be there vs Jax.

- Gage - Ton of volume last week, and another potential shootout with Dal this week.  Also my opponent has Ryan as QB so would negate plays to Gage somewhat.

- Shenault - Lower volume but he looked electric and Jax seems to want to take advantage of his skillset all over the field and seems to have a lot of upside.

I've been leaning Edelman for the security of his approx 7-8pt floor, but looking for some other opinions.

WHIR guaranteed as always, just leave a link. thx.

thanks for help with mine.

Assuming this is ppr (and even if it isn’t) I’d go with Edelman. 

Davis is tempting with AJ out but I think the Pats will have to throw more against the Seahawks than than the Titans will against Jax. You just can’t know when the other two will pop off or face plant

5 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Hasta Laviska - 
Shenault 

I've decided to roll with Edelman, but just curious why you think Shenault over the rest of those options.  I love the kid and really want to find a way to get him into my lineup but still think it's super risky to start him with lower usage in a tough matchup.