NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn’t worry about the GreenBay game. Our stadium is below ground and with our renovation that raised the height of the stands all around the stadium it is essentially a bowl now. Half underground

Heh, Derek Carr is my only QB and he'll be facing 25 mph winds with 40 mph gusts. The best waiver options are Baker Mayfield (facing those same 25 mph winds), Cam Newton...oops yep almost as windy the

Buffalo Bills at Miami Dolphins – 1:00pm ET (CBS)

• Pregame: Partly cloudy. 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid 70s rising to the lower 80s.
  • Game: Mostly cloudy. 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the lower to mid 80s.
  • Postgame: Mostly cloudy. 50% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Temperatures in the mid to lower 80s.

https://operations.nfl.com/updates/the-game/nfl-ops-weather-update/
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...
3 minutes ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

heads up for Atlanta @ Carolina tomorrow ... this is the Thursday forecast:

Definitely worth keeping an eye on, but based on the hourly forecast it looks like this will be mostly in the morning and should be fine for the evening.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Definitely worth keeping an eye on, but based on the hourly forecast it looks like this will be mostly in the morning and should be fine for the evening.

yeah, it is gonna move quickly - but these are volatile conditions - it could zig when they think it's gonna zag. 

just a heads up to monitor 👍

50 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Ignore my last post, either my weather apps are wrong or this guy is, but sounds like the wind might still be an issue. Still gotta roll with your studs in this game but would be hesitant with the kickers.

Thanks for posting. Kickers are way too risky tonight given this info. As hard as it is, gonna look elsewhere this week. 

10 minutes ago, Nap Time said:

I'm worried about the ATL/CAR weather tonight.  Storm hitting during the game:

That gif runs until 5:20 when I click and I don't see jack crap.

Edited by Sternes
13 minutes ago, Neptune said:

As a Niners fan, I’m having some confidence in him this week, with deebo out this week, we’re missing a huge cog in our offense 

Deebo and the uncertainty of the RB carousel. Gould had quietly put up some points lately and Seattle has been giving up lots to kickers.