NBC Sports Edge Forums

8 minutes ago, awwufelloff said:

I live 5 mins from Bills stadium. Currently in the 40s with 30-40 mph winds and very heavy rain. Some of the worst weather I've ever seen on game day.

Good for Harris!

• Like 1
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn’t worry about the GreenBay game. Our stadium is below ground and with our renovation that raised the height of the stands all around the stadium it is essentially a bowl now. Half underground

Heh, Derek Carr is my only QB and he'll be facing 25 mph winds with 40 mph gusts. The best waiver options are Baker Mayfield (facing those same 25 mph winds), Cam Newton...oops yep almost as windy the

27 minutes ago, Corey In Da House said:

Not really. Kevin Roth doesn't seem concerned at all with NO Chicago.

WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS MORNING TO 2 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON... * WHAT...Northwest winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected. * WHERE...Portions of northwest Indiana and north central and northeast Illinois. * WHEN...From 6 AM this morning to 2 PM CST this afternoon. * IMPACTS...These gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects including tented structures. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result. Traveling for high profile vehicles will be difficult, especially on southwest to northeast oriented roads. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle.
I trust the meteorologists a bit more.
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Buck Showalter said:

What are you guys doing that own Wil Lutz?  NWS says 20-30 gusts to 45.  He's worth a hold because of the offense but tough to trust today.  Sorry if that's too much AC.

Bench

2 minutes ago, fantasymad said:
WIND ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 6 AM THIS MORNING TO 2 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON... * WHAT...Northwest winds 20 to 25 mph with gusts up to 45 mph expected. * WHERE...Portions of northwest Indiana and north central and northeast Illinois. * WHEN...From 6 AM this morning to 2 PM CST this afternoon. * IMPACTS...These gusty winds will blow around unsecured objects including tented structures. Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may result. Traveling for high profile vehicles will be difficult, especially on southwest to northeast oriented roads. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... Use extra caution when driving, especially if operating a high profile vehicle.
I trust the meteorologists a bit more.

Kevin Roth is a meteorologist.... 

Problem spots ranked most impactful to least: - CLE ———— - BUF - GB (especially first half) ———— - CIN ———— - CHI - NYG - BAL - PHI https://rotogrinders.com/weather/nfl

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, bangarrang said:

Is it overthinking to consider benching Rodgers with sustained 24mph winds? 

It depends on who you have.  I have Rodgers and the only streamers in my league that I trust are Carr (bad winds), Brees (bad winds), Garoppolo, or Mayfield (bad winds).  I don't really want to trust Garoppolo so I'll take my changes with Rodgers.

Edited by ZappB
1 hour ago, malta69 said:

Lutz owner - am debating adding a Badgley or Elliot type to see what it’s looking like at 430. 

hate to drop a key handcuff though and honestly don’t want to cut Lutz as they have some real nice matchups after this. 

Do NOT pick up Badgely. Lutz could get a zero and still outscore that bum.

• Haha 2
On 10/30/2020 at 2:28 PM, Brettg57 said:

How much are you guys letting this affect your roster decisions? Mainly QBs and Kickers.. because kickers are people too.

That’s a lot of games can’t bench your whole team with byes have to let somethings play out 

Edited by affliction
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Ugh. Starting to question my M. Brown and his ability to get deep today.

It’s showing that it’s suppose to clear up but pre game is raining 🐈’s and 🐕’s

Edited by Tomei7
9 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Ugh. Starting to question my M. Brown and his ability to get deep today.

Yeah, Baltimore and many other cities in the midwest, its ugly.  I think you just have to chalk it up to a bad situation where it's out of your hands and hope for the best.  M. Brown, just need 1/50/1, and that would work.  I'm  just expecting lower numbers and hoping for the best.