NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn’t worry about the GreenBay game. Our stadium is below ground and with our renovation that raised the height of the stands all around the stadium it is essentially a bowl now. Half underground

Heh, Derek Carr is my only QB and he'll be facing 25 mph winds with 40 mph gusts. The best waiver options are Baker Mayfield (facing those same 25 mph winds), Cam Newton...oops yep almost as windy the

58 minutes ago, kyoun1e said:

Didn't see tweet where he was benching Fuller everywhere. 

Evans a bit of a clown, but at least he's engaged on this.

Don't love my W. Fuller right now. Could see not only a tough time for Watson, but CLE is just going to pound Hunt/Chubb and kill the clock as well.

The benching Fuller bit was what I am doing. He is a goof but has been great at providing info Weather related.

Think the only WR out of that bunch of games I would not bench is Davante Adams for obvious reasons.

DJ Chark with an inexperienced rookie trying to throw in the wind?  No thanks.

Fuller/Cooks?  I'm sure one of them will connect on a long one, but it's a crapshoot.

Dionte/Juju could get the short tosses from Ben.  But Claypool is a sit.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t worry about the GreenBay game. Our stadium is below ground and with our renovation that raised the height of the stands all around the stadium it is essentially a bowl now. Half underground and half above ground. Really only the kickers need to contend with the winds nowadays. Don’t get me wrong there’s still wind factors it’s just not the frozen windy tundra of the past anymore. 

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4
1 minute ago, Bugs bunny said:

I wouldn’t worry about the GreenBay game. Our stadium is below ground and with our renovation that raised the height of the stands all around the stadium it is essentially a bowl now. Really only the kickers need to contend with the winds nowadays. Don’t get me wrong there’s still wind factors it’s just not the frozen tundra of the past anymore. 

*reinserts Chark into lineup* this is all on you, Bugs. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Bugs bunny said:

I wouldn’t worry about the GreenBay game. Our stadium is below ground and with our renovation that raised the height of the stands all around the stadium it is essentially a bowl now. Half underground and half above ground. Really only the kickers need to contend with the winds nowadays. Don’t get me wrong there’s still wind factors it’s just not the frozen windy tundra of the past anymore. 

Yeah dead on here Bugs. Also they keep the field covered most of the time (when not playing or practicing on it) and they use heated hydronic tubes under the field too.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, MayorMcCheese said:

FFNow on ESPN 2 doing a report on steelers game from the stadium now and flags barely look to be moving. Is the wind supposed to pick up that considerably through the day?

23 plus MPH blowing side line to side line.

14 hours ago, TheINC said:

I made the pivot away from Crosby to McManus bc of the forecast there (Koo on a bye).  They won't attempt anything that deep with 25mph winds. 

Yeah I pivoted from Crosby to Carlson/Succop/Sanders in the leagues I was streaming him.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Nap Time said:

TEN @ GB is the only game with possible bad weather this week.

• Sunday 8:20 PM kickoff
  • 27-30 degrees
  • 8-13 mph wind
  • 40% chance of snow

👍

winds are my biggest concern and 8-13 isn't bad, hoping for a high scoring game for all except Aaron Jones 😂

9 hours ago, willwc said:

👍

winds are my biggest concern and 8-13 isn't bad, hoping for a high scoring game for all except Aaron Jones 😂

Shoot, and here I am hoping nobody scores a singe point in that game except FOR Aaron Jones 

• Thanks 1