NBC Sports Edge Forums

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wouldn’t worry about the GreenBay game. Our stadium is below ground and with our renovation that raised the height of the stands all around the stadium it is essentially a bowl now. Half underground

Heh, Derek Carr is my only QB and he'll be facing 25 mph winds with 40 mph gusts. The best waiver options are Baker Mayfield (facing those same 25 mph winds), Cam Newton...oops yep almost as windy the

Getting increasingly concerned about the weather forecast in Green Bay.  High snowfall could restrict the passing game and move things to the ground.  Doesn't look like the snow is going to dump on them, but it will be bitterly cold and there will be snow on the field.  The weather probably doesn't change the decision-making calculus for Davante Adams or AJ Brown... but for someone like Corey Davis, then maybe.  

56 minutes ago, Lucius Seneca said:

Getting increasingly concerned about the weather forecast in Green Bay.  High snowfall could restrict the passing game and move things to the ground.  Doesn't look like the snow is going to dump on them, but it will be bitterly cold and there will be snow on the field.  The weather probably doesn't change the decision-making calculus for Davante Adams or AJ Brown... but for someone like Corey Davis, then maybe.  

What high snowfall? NWS is predicting flurries and no accumulation. It will be cold. Wind only 6-10 mph today decreasing to calm tonight.

I don't think the weather affects much, IMO.

The game is tomorrow, FYI.  It's saying 1-3 inches during the afternoon, then 0.3" per hour during the game itself (night game)... Which I'll grant you isn't "Snow Bowl" territory, but we will see snow on the field.  Curious to see how Lambeau's underground plumbing/heated field keeps the playing surface during the game.  

I think Rodgers will operate normally under these conditions, but Tannehill is a bit of a question mark... 

Edited by Lucius Seneca
  • Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Lucius Seneca said:

The game is tomorrow, FYI.  It's saying 1-3 inches during the afternoon, then 0.3" per hour during the game itself (night game)... Which I'll grant you isn't "Snow Bowl" territory, but we will see snow on the field.  Curious to see how Lambeau's underground plumbing/heated field keeps the playing surface during the game.  

I think Rodgers will operate normally under these conditions, but Tannehill is a bit of a question mark... 

Whoops

24 minutes ago, Lucius Seneca said:

That's my concern.  Tannehill has lived his entire life in Texas, Florida, and Tennessee.

I want to revisit the forecast on Sunday.  I have the luxury of waiting until 4:25 to make my decision.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lucius Seneca said:

I was 100% right!  See 5 posts above this one.  Tannehill couldn't throw the ball at all in the 2nd half.  And in the post 7 posts above this one, I predicted Corey Davis' horrible night.    

Good for you now go get your shinebox