NBC Sports Edge Forums

Younghoe Koo 2020 Outlook

What - he is back?  Happy Days are here again.......

Koo (groin) was a full participant in Wednesday's practice, Will McFadden of the Falcons' official site reports.

Koo wasn't able to suit up for Monday's loss to the Packers, but he now looks back to full health. The Falcons have already demoted Elliott Fry back to the practice squad, indicating that Koo is on track to start versus the Panthers in Week 5.

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank goodness I have my QB1 Koo to offset my kicker Rodgers

I'd rather lose with the Koo then win without him.

Posted Images

I like this guy and am fed up with Gonzalez. He's supposed to be a top kicker, but has screwed me too many times. That 3 last week is enough to be fired for and I don't even think it's full his fault, but more of how ARZ is on offense. I'm in a 14 team league so pickens are slim. I was going to pick up Carlson or Bullock, but both are in tough matchups. Someone grabbed Goto. Gonzalez does get the Jets, but that could just mean a lot of extra points. I'm leaning towards Koo and have been keeping an eye on him and sounds like he's ok. He's the best kicker in my league to get dropped so far [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
5 hours ago, collucho said:

Bouta drop Robbie Gould for this man.

Younghoe had 93 points in 8 games last year? Insane.

Not to mention that he's an onside kick guru... Literally changing the kicking game before our eyes, you're now seeing other copycats spring up across the league... Back on this hype train, as well, now that he's seemingly healthy... Koo Choooooo!

• Like 1

This dude is talented and I'm really happy to see him doing well in Atlanta after he was basically scapegoated out of the league as a rookie. Just picked him up, hopefully he's over the injury and there are no setbacks going forward. Having a stud Kicker gives me such peace of mind. Hopefully this guy is it cause it definitely wasn't Legatron 

Edited by Jetdog16
18 minutes ago, theantishere said:

Anyone afraid about how bad the Falcon's D is? My initial thought its they'll be down big a lot meaning they're less inclined to kick FGs. Am I overthinking this?

When healthy I have to believe falcons will score and get in field goal range regularly. Kicker is so unpredictable but I like to go with guys on teams that can move the ball and the kicker themselves has a track record of big points. He's small sample but he could be a very useful addition to leagues that use kickers. 

I dropped him after the injury and picked up Bullock on the Bengals who has done pretty well too. Can't believe with a 1-3 team, I am sitting here stressing over to pick up a kicker or not. FF messes with your head.

Edited by altmin
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, altmin said:

I dropped him after the injury and picked up Bullock on the Bengals who has done pretty well too. Can't believe with a 1-3 team, I am sitting here stressing over to pick up a kicker or not. FF messes with your head.

Exact same dilemma earlier bro. I went with Koo solely based on Carolina's D (25.5) giving up more points than Baltimore (18.3) on the year. I bet the Ravens D is still steaming about the Chiefs game and goes all in on the Bengals to take out frustration. That's my logic at least 🤷🏾‍♂️

1 hour ago, altmin said:

Ditto - I think I'm going to roll with Bullock who is putting up monster numbers this year....RB1 numbers lol. I think he's only missed 1?

Not going to stream kickers, so will just eat it this week vs. baltimore, but I do (want) to love Borrow...and think he'll keep up the offense.

Edited by FooserX

I dropped Bullock for him, think Koo the better play this week and going forward. Feels like the Bengals offense is slowly beginning to click, expecting less field goal opportunities for Bullock in the future. I could be wrong, just my observations from watching parts of a few games.

• Like 1

I'm agonizing over dropping Bullock for Younghoe too. Pretty sad. I'm surprised to see the Bengals-Ravens game has a 13.5 spread. So that's something to consider.

I'll continue to mull over this all weekend and inevitably make the wrong call. 

• Haha 1
40 minutes ago, mjagger42 said:

I'm agonizing over dropping Bullock for Younghoe too. Pretty sad. I'm surprised to see the Bengals-Ravens game has a 13.5 spread. So that's something to consider.

Same here but in the end the tiebreaker for me was Younghoe plays in a lot of dome games. Both are good options.

1 hour ago, mjagger42 said:

1 hour ago, ponchsox said:

Same here but in the end the tiebreaker for me was Younghoe plays in a lot of dome games. Both are good options.

1 groin >>> 2 hammys

856195.gif