Younghoe Koo 2020 Outlook

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank goodness I have my QB1 Koo to offset my kicker Rodgers

I'd rather lose with the Koo then win without him.

Posted Images

He’s a stud. Buck kept referring to him as “Young-way” and not the typical “Young-hoe” that everyone likes to say to use in team names. I wonder how many times Koo has to correct people. 
Guy is a beast. Falcons need to keep giving the load to Younghoe and let him carry them.

1 hour ago, smash10033 said:

Who would have thought... this beast gave me more points than Ridley and Anderson combined.     Younghoe will always have a place in my heart... true warrior !

This is a Koo story bro!

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, RoseLin23 said:

Guys, I want you to study this article like your life depended on it. All hail to the Koo.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/younghoe-koo-falcons-pronounce-name/1tfnftdsmtbu41qjgtbn3q7sq0

Haha.  Yes, so it is indeed Young Way like Buck was saying it.  That guy does his homework.

But it's still unfortunate.  He's lived here in the states since sixth grade.  How many times do you think the teacher on the first day of class would do roll call and say "Young Hoe?  Is there a Young Hoe here?"

On 10/30/2020 at 8:00 PM, CooL said:

Haha.  Yes, so it is indeed Young Way like Buck was saying it.  That guy does his homework.

But it's still unfortunate.  He's lived here in the states since sixth grade.  How many times do you think the teacher on the first day of class would do roll call and say "Young Hoe?  Is there a Young Hoe here?"

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, ponchsox said:

Taking a zero through the bye. 

I’m definitely not dropping him for another Kicker.  Will drop my last bench player.

Edited by ZappB
2 minutes ago, gmoneypm said:

Zero chance I’m dropping. Atlanta always seems to stall out in field goal territory. He’s basically a lock for double digit points every week. 

Same, holding through the BYE 100%

I ended up dropping him when he was hurt because it looked like an extended absence, but it made me nervous every day.