Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Davis 2020 Outlook


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, on my way currently to cmac’s house. That ankle is gonna be in real bad shape when I’m done, just please someone set my lineup for me moving forward.    Regards, Mike Davis Owner. 

Big Shout out to this dude for a big week. He is CMC light and looked good out there. Enjoy the next 3-4 weeks of this, PPR beast. 

1 hour ago, FMIII said:

As a Davis owner in a couple of Leagues, I am very sad if this is the last week without CMC.  I never wish injury on players, but I do hope it takes CMC another couple weeks before he returns to the field

 

can't imagine they rush CMC back next week but who knows. I'm thinking 2 more weeks.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Y'all think there's any chance they incorporate Davis more after CMC gets back than they did or would have before, after seeing what he can do? Seems like it'd be smart to limit the wear and tear on CMC a bit. 

I'd love to get a little something out of him ROS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Drewfus said:

Y'all think there's any chance they incorporate Davis more after CMC gets back than they did or would have before, after seeing what he can do? Seems like it'd be smart to limit the wear and tear on CMC a bit. 

I'd love to get a little something out of him ROS. 

 

Just now, JEREMY LIN said:

Is this guy the best handcuff in the league when CMC returns? Or do you think he has standalone value?


My opinion he goes back to being a handcuff.  Davis has been great but I don’t think there is anything he does better than CMC.  Maybe he sees a little more use in situations where the game is already in hand or if there are concerns about re-aggravating  McCaffreys injury.  But if CMC is healthy he gives them the best shot to win.   

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, brosephd said:

might be hold and see approach once cmc comes back. he's been doing hell of a job stepping in. 

I'll definitely either hold or sell to the CMC owner. Seems like high ankles recur quite a bit, so he could fetch something decent. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cmac out a couple more seeks they said. At this point I can’t get great value for mike Davis [...] so ima just ride this RB1 train till it dies. Choo choo. 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed assistant coach content
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, MagikarpeDiem said:

 


My opinion he goes back to being a handcuff.  Davis has been great but I don’t think there is anything he does better than CMC.  Maybe he sees a little more use in situations where the game is already in hand or if there are concerns about re-aggravating  McCaffreys injury.  But if CMC is healthy he gives them the best shot to win.   

This for sure. Only thing to add is if they ease CMC back in or bring him in only once he's 100%. If they ease him in, then it would be a more frustrating situation for both Davis and CMC owners not knowing what the transition or split looks like.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryansm11 said:

Cmac out a couple more seeks they said. At this point I can’t get great value for mike Davis [...] so ima just ride this RB1 train till it dies. Choo choo. 

Where did you see CMC to miss more time?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...