NBC Sports Edge Forums

Mike Davis 2020 Outlook

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guys, on my way currently to cmac’s house. That ankle is gonna be in real bad shape when I’m done, just please someone set my lineup for me moving forward.    Regards, Mike Davis Owner. 

Big Shout out to this dude for a big week. He is CMC light and looked good out there. Enjoy the next 3-4 weeks of this, PPR beast. 

2 minutes ago, ZappB said:

CMC is trending towards missing another game.  Any confidence for another ride with Davis?  The RB1 days seem to be behind us.

If you have better options, I envy you. I think most of us who own CMC and have Davis probably don't have much of a choice but to saddle up. 

• Like 3
9 hours ago, ZappB said:

CMC is trending towards missing another game.  Any confidence for another ride with Davis?  The RB1 days seem to be behind us.

Tbh, I don’t have much confidence in him as a RB2 or Flex. Detroit was a cherry matchup, and he only managed 79 yards and 2 receptions...thank goodness for the TD. He’ll find himself firmly planted on my bench this week. 

1 hour ago, Flyman75 said:

Tbh, I don’t have much confidence in him as a RB2 or Flex. Detroit was a cherry matchup, and he only managed 79 yards and 2 receptions...thank goodness for the TD. He’ll find himself firmly planted on my bench this week. 

I don't think Minn is a scary matchup either though

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Drewfus said:

Probably time to drop assuming CMC announced to be coming back week 14. For non-CMC owners, I mean. 

1 hour ago, Members_Only_76 said:

not sure why they stopped using Davis like they did earlier on. what a tease.

As a non-CMC owner I'm still trying to hold onto Davis until I see CMC finish a game healthy.  Davis would be the first one to cut for a hot WW pickup or Defense streamer though.

I don't know what's going on with his usage though, Rodney Smith and whomever else is cramping his style.

2 minutes ago, Drewfus said:

What's your thinking? That CMC might get hurt again? Shut down? Or that they'll continue using Davis when he's back? 

i dont know how anyone could feel comfortable dropping davis after what happened last time cmc returned. Especially considering the playoffs is when you want to stock up on handcuffs as all BYEs are over

1 minute ago, JaylenBrownFanclub said:

i dont know how anyone could feel comfortable dropping davis after what happened last time cmc returned. Especially considering the playoffs is when you want to stock up on handcuffs as all BYEs are over

I hear you, but it's not like that injury was him reaggravating the ankle. The shoulder seemed like a freak coincidence to me, in light of his previous durability. I'll probably end up holding, but I have to drop someone and he seems the most likely to be a non-factor down the stretch. 

49 minutes ago, jimithing11 said:

No way in hell he should be starting unless you legit have no one else. His floor is crazy low since they decided to stop throwing to him more than twice a game. 

the only argument you can rummage up is he’ll have somewhat fresh legs off the bye

Lulz wut? He's gotten 5+ targets in 3 of the last 4 and 4 of the last 6 games, including the one CMC played. 

20+ opportunities in the last 2 games and 13+ carries in 7 of 9 games without CMC...in a decent offense. 

You have a very odd definition of "crazy low floor" if you think this guy as a starter fits. 

His 3 games in single digits as a starter were all against teams in the top 6 hardest matchups for RBs. 

Denver is a good matchup. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2