NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jeff Wilson Jr. 2020 Outlook

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Pooskay said:

Wilson vs. ARI is not a great matchup. SF will get crushed.

Look elsewhere. 

Bet you thought the same thing about the Steelers/Bengals game last night or the Jets/Rams for that matter.

Edited by paulwall29
2 minutes ago, GarrettHasTheClap said:

I'm sure he'll split with Coleman. Hopefully Kittle plays. It gives them a chance for redzone opportunities.

Coleman is averaging 1.9 YPC this year and was minimally involved when Mostert left last week. He's nothing but a breather back.

Just now, kyoun1e said:

Dont see him here. Good.

#49ers practice report Did not practice DE Dion Jordan (knee) DT Javon Kinlaw (knee) S Tarvarius Moore (knee) RB Raheem Mostert (ankle) QB Nick Mullens (right elbow) WR Deebo Samuel (hamstring) CB Richard Sherman (calf) S Jimmie Ward (concussion)

Big news - thanks

Only problem is this Niners Offense is a wreck. Rosen signed to back up Beathard, Deebo Out for year, Aiyuk #1 WR. Line opened at +3 but public hammering Zona. Scoring opportunities might be few. High risk volume driven low end RB2.

Just now, mjb said:

Only problem is this Niners Offense is a wreck. Rosen signed to back up Beathard, Deebo Out for year, Aiyuk #1 WR. Line opened at +3 but public hammering Zona. Scoring opportunities might be few. High risk volume driven low end RB2.

Meh. Beathard will be an improvement over Mullens. Aiyuk ain't bad. Wilson fits well in what their scheme SHOULD be - hammering away with the run and melting clock. Maybe they'll do that with Mullens - whom they had throw the ball incessantly - finally out of the picture.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

Meh. Beathard will be an improvement over Mullens. Aiyuk ain't bad. Wilson fits well in what their scheme SHOULD be - hammering away with the run and melting clock. Maybe they'll do that with Mullens - whom they had throw the ball incessantly - finally out of the picture.

Don't forget Kittle will be back. Those starting Wilson likely don't have better options so we don't care how "toughish" Arizona's defense is. We have on our hands a running back who will get a majority of the carries week 16. Good enough for me. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Fantasy Gooroo said:

Don't forget Kittle will be back. Those starting Wilson likely don't have better options so we don't care how "toughish" Arizona's defense is. We have on our hands a running back who will get a majority of the carries week 16. Good enough for me. 

Yep - and as I mentioned earlier his not even being on the injury report is HUGE news. He did look gimped toward the end of the game - it must have been a pretty temporary condition thank God.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

If hes active and healthy prob slotting him in over Dobbins, i dont think Dobbins TD streak will continue and Wilson is the clear no.1 for volume

im in the same boat, I would also want to see if Ingram is active or not.  If hes active then Wilson over Dobbins is the play.

• Like 1