NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jeff Wilson Jr. 2020 Outlook

33 minutes ago, rahuLL said:

between him and J Robinson for me. Had to go Wilson. I think he has a better shot at a TD between the two players

Robinson might not even play, so I would have played Wilson, too. 

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm very pleasantly surprised - not that he had a good game, but that he had an elite game. ARI D was awful tonight - or something SF was scheming just really worked perfectly. He constantly had wide open lanes - and he made the most of them running with his usual ferocity.

Edited by SuperJoint
4 minutes ago, poofinger said:

Not bad as my RB1!!!

[...]He looked very good - that O line was giving him some very good lanes, but credit to him too as he was decisive and ran hard. That play when he went out at the 1 😢 and then got vultured.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

Well, [... [that didn't age well. Cardinals didn't show up from top to bottom, and so be it. (I'll be having some crow if anyone would like to join me for dinner.) :unsure:

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, cgu112 said:

Ya but hes a 9ers fan so we should all trust what he says

It’s funny, I’ve missed a handful of Niner games rage last 10+ years. I was going to contradict every point but was too lazy. 😭

[...] 

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story

McKinnon and Coleman are UFA's next season, so on the surface, a tender for Wilson and Mostert's fairly cheap deal make sense to keep them a 1-2 punch next year.  But you couldn't exactly blame Lynch for adding a younger guy to the mix if they like a day two or three pick

3 minutes ago, BrianM said:

McKinnon and Coleman are UFA's next season, so on the surface, a tender for Wilson and Mostert's fairly cheap deal make sense to keep them a 1-2 punch next year.  But you couldn't exactly blame Lynch for adding a younger guy to the mix if they like a day two or three pick

This is exactly what I'm thinking, it'll be a 1-2 Mostert/Wilson punch. If (when) one of them goes down, the other would become an RB1. At least until they also get hurt.