Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Robinson owners

Waiting for the Robinson thread to unlock

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

What tier RB is Robinson in now?

I think he easily in the 10-15 range. 

At some point game script causes a dud, right? Like we got lucky Robinson scored early in this one, but Jax may be down multiple scores a lot in the second half, and that’s got to hurt his value. If Minshew starts having multi-pick meltdown games again that would be another factor keeping him off the field. I feel like 15-20 ROS is probably more realistic given this team’s limitations, but I’ll be happy to get proven wrong.

• Like 1
Just now, eg4190 said:

At some point game script causes a dud, right? Like we got lucky Robinson scored early in this one, but Jax may be down multiple scores a lot in the second half, and that’s got to hurt his value. If Minshew starts having multi-pick meltdown games again that would be another factor keeping him off the field. I feel like 15-20 ROS is probably more realistic given this team’s limitations, but I’ll be happy to get proven wrong.

i don't know. he seems to be more of a true 3-down back. looks like we might find out this game?

Just now, Sivaro said:

Thats two Pass interferences that should have been called on Gesicki...They are mobbing him.

That 2nd one wasn’t PI on Jax(if you’re referring to the lob down the field). It was good defense but Gesicki had a step if Fitz had put it on the money. I don’t think it was offensive PI like Jacks was complaining about