NBC Sports Edge Forums

AJ Brown was DROPPED! Pick him up? WHIR

AJ Brown was dropped in my league and I want to pick him up, but idk if i have a drop. WHIR

This is my team:

QB: Murray, Newton

RB: Kamara, Sanders, Carson, K. Hunt, Murray

WR: Julio Jones, Woods, Mclaurin, Diontae Johnson

TE: Hurst, Jonnu Smith

K: Zuerlein

DST: Colts (streaming)

24 minutes ago, GoBlue41 said:

I like your team as is actually. Diontae Johnson would normally be the drop but he is doing well especially in PPR. I would keep what you have honestly. Try to trade Julio in the meantime. I think he is gonna have a rough year 

You can't drop Johnson that would be a terrible move. He's getting a monster amount of targets in a Big Ben led offense. Plenty of WRs have feasted with Big Ben and Johnson looks like Ben's new favorite target. Plus Johnson played well last year with terrible QBs.

43 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

43 minutes ago, ItaliaBBALL said:

AJ Brown was dropped in my league and I want to pick him up, but idk if i have a drop. WHIR

This is my team:

QB: Murray, Newton

RB: Kamara, Sanders, Carson, K. Hunt, Murray

WR: Julio Jones, Woods, Mclaurin, Diontae Johnson

TE: Hurst, Jonnu Smith

K: Zuerlein

DST: Colts (streaming)

I'd drop Murray. I know you probably have him as a handcuff for Lamar's, but I'd take the risk just to have a better option at WR.

As for my help I need to start 2 WRs, 2 RBs, and 1 flex. It's an 8 team league, so I have lots of good options. That's my problem.

RBs: CEH at Bal, Nick Chubbs vs. WSH, Kareem Hunt vs. WSH, and Jonathan Taylor vs. NYJ

WRs: Allen Robinson II at ATL, Stefon Diggs vs. LAR, Adam Thielen vs. TEN, and Diontay Johnson vs. HOU.

Who should I start and why. Also just for extra context, in case you're leaning towards Diggs, I'm probably starting Josh Allen at QB. I know Diggs has a tough matchup against Jalen Ramsey, but if I'm going in on Allen, I might as well go all in. I could start Cam Newton at QB instead though

Edited by TheBlueBlazer
19 minutes ago, TheBlueBlazer said:

You can't drop Johnson that would be a terrible move. He's getting a monster amount of targets in a Big Ben led offense. Plenty of WRs have feasted with Big Ben and Johnson looks like Ben's new favorite target. Plus Johnson played well last year with terrible QBs.

That's what I said. Thanks for confirming. Before the season started, Johnson would be the easy drop. Not anymore.