Miles Sanders vs CIN
Austin Ekeler Vs CAR 

Thanks 

I'd start em in this order this week.

Taylor 

Sanders 

CEH

Ekeler 

CEH and Ekeler are about even this week. Ekeler has a good match up. CEH has his work cut out for him this week.

Thanks for all the help so far. Here is where my head is at. Taylor and Sanders are the obvious choices so the question is Ekeler or CEH. I have zero issues benching my #1 pick early in the season. 

Baltimore D is good but Vegas has the over under at 55, Assuming its a close game that’s 3 or 4 TDs for KC. Chances are he gets one of those. And another good chance KC try’s to keep Balt off the field by running it a lot. Ekeler has a juicy matchup and he looks to be a very vital piece of the offense even with Kelly getting so many carriers. I’m leaning towards Ekeler but still on the fence. 

Anymore thoughts? 

10 hours ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Pick 3 full PPR 

CEH vs Baltimore 
J Taylor Vs NYJ
Miles Sanders vs CIN
Austin Ekeler Vs CAR 

Thanks 

Taylor, Ekeler, Sanders

It feels tough to bench CEH given that it's KC but out of the four he's facing the best defense and if KC gets into a shootout the wideouts and kelce will benefit more. Red Zone TDs aren't a guarantee for CEH either with Kelce and T. Hill there for short passing situations. Taylor ekeler and sanders have better matchups. I think CEH is better than sanders but sanders is facing the bengals. I prefer the matchup there.

Kelly is eating into ekelers touches but he's still the starter and carolina is the best matchup by far. He will get his still barring injury. Can't sit a good RB against carolina defense this year lol

Edited by Guwop
  • Thanks 1