NBC Sports Edge Forums

Jalen Hurts 2020 Outlook

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hurts is brining home fantasy championships today. 4 total TDs in a 35 point masterpiece coming up 

Vance Joseph will spend 30 seconds preparing for Wentz - "sack him, fellas ... if not, we'll just pick him off" /fin

Posted Images

The first game was against an above average defense.

The second game was against little below average defense.

The third game is against Dallas a substantially below average defense.

Admittedly anyone compared to Wentz is pretty studly (at least they aren't giving the ball to the opponent every other possession).  He has thrown some decent deep balls.  He is mobile and is a threat to run which puts a nice floor on his points total.

Edited by fbi314159
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, fbi314159 said:

The first game was against an above average defense.

The second game was against little below average defense.

The third game is against Dallas a substantially below average defense.

Admittedly anyone compared to Wentz is pretty studly (at least they aren't giving the ball to the opponent every other possession).  He has thrown some decent deep balls.  He is mobile and is a threat to run which puts a nice floor on his points total.

Great matchup but there is no way he's putting up a 40 burger again. 30 is very reasonable.

45 minutes ago, phegotgame14 said:

This dude gets in a full game of garbage time hucking it up 45 times and everything now thinks hes a QB1 lol. He isnt getting garbage time vs Dallas. Miles Sanders getting the rock 30 times baby

Where was it garbage time? If anything he stopped getting points in garbage time. [...]

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed personal attack
43 minutes ago, MayorMcCheese said:

I'm starting Hurts over Herbert without hesitation

Thats a tough one.  I have both as well, but JAllen just lit up DEN for 360 and 4 total TDs.  Herbert been good to me for two months, don’t think I’m bailing on him now.  

1 minute ago, Cleanface said:

Thats a tough one.  I have both as well, but JAllen just lit up DEN for 360 and 4 total TDs.  Herbert been good to me for two months, don’t think I’m bailing on him now.  

Exactly.... Herbert is a very solid option and just really hard to walk away from at this point. 

46 minutes ago, MayorMcCheese said:

I'm starting Hurts over Herbert without hesitation

I am as well.

If I was projected to be a favorite I think I'd go Herbert. Think he puts up 20 ish. But I'm a serious underdog. Hurts has more upside with his legs. And doesn't have a complete dope for a coach either.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sasnumberonefan said:

[...] This guy has the makings of a Kyler/Lamar type, which is proven to be undeniably valuable in fantasy. Unless you have Mahomes/Arod/Lamar/Kyler, I’d be firing up Hurts with confidence.

Liking him a little more than Kyler this week but it may just be the allure of their opponent (Dallas).

Pederson is going to want to prove that his decision to bench Wentz was the correct one.  They will keep their feet on the gas pedal even if they get a lead.

12 hours ago, phegotgame14 said:

So he threw for 100 yards twice then 300 in a score fest and he is a stud?

Dude can ball.  Now the term "stud" is pretty subjective.  But yeah he is looking like he could be the steal of the draft.