NBC Sports Edge Forums

Kelley > Fournette? WHIR

I have both Ekeler and Kelley. They’re playing Carolina who have gotten absolutely torched on the ground allowing 6 rushing tds through 2 games. Ekeler/Kelley have been fed equally through two games and I see the Chargers leaning on their run game more with Herbert under center, but am I crazy to start both of them with Kelley in my flex? 

Currently, I have Fournette in my flex who went off last week after Rojo fumbled and got benched. I expect TB to  be up a majority of the game so they could run clock on the ground. But I’m not 100% sure if Fournette has solidified his starting role or if Bruce Arians will give Rojo another shot. 

Thoughts? Kelley or Fournette in my flex? 

57 minutes ago, Dreroy10 said:

I have both Ekeler and Kelley. They’re playing Carolina who have gotten absolutely torched on the ground allowing 6 rushing tds through 2 games. Ekeler/Kelley have been fed equally through two games and I see the Chargers leaning on their run game more with Herbert under center, but am I crazy to start both of them with Kelley in my flex? 

Currently, I have Fournette in my flex who went off last week after Rojo fumbled and got benched. I expect TB to  be up a majority of the game so they could run clock on the ground. But I’m not 100% sure if Fournette has solidified his starting role or if Bruce Arians will give Rojo another shot. 

Thoughts? Kelley or Fournette in my flex? 

I'd start your RBs in this order this week:

Ekeler 

Fournette 

Kelly 

• Like 1