NBC Sports Edge Forums

Reggie Bonnafon 2020 Outlook

53 minutes ago, mikeyrawkin said:

I haven’t seen a thread on Reggie Bonnafon for 2020. He was moved up from the practice squad today. 

I added as a speculative play before week 4 waivers. What do you all think?

I'd rather take a shot on cannon. 

I assume he's taken if you're adding Reggie B. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mikeyrawkin said:

I haven’t seen a thread on Reggie Bonnafon for 2020. He was moved up from the practice squad today. 

I added as a speculative play before week 4 waivers. What do you all think?

I think he's better than Davis but best case scenario is that forces into a timeshare with Davis on a bad team. 

• Like 1

Good game 1 week after it was expected.  Davis 1A, Reggie 1B it appears until CMC returns.  Cannon inactive again.  12/71 TD, including two catches. 15 full PPR

I'm gonna try and pick this guy up.  With the matchup vs Atl a lot of people could have him fill in for busts like Drake or bye week guys like Jones.  I think his inactive status in yahoo and other apps will keep people away so you'll be able to grab him as a free agent.

8 hours ago, YoungDro said:

I'm gonna try and pick this guy up.  With the matchup vs Atl a lot of people could have him fill in for busts like Drake or bye week guys like Jones.  I think his inactive status in yahoo and other apps will keep people away so you'll be able to grab him as a free agent.