NBC Sports Edge Forums

Any trade for Kamara that makes sense ? WHIR

For 10 team .5 PPR, my team is pretty deep and I was debating making an offer for Kamara. I was curious what offers you would make to this owner, our teams are below. I thought about starting with Henry and working adding from there.

FYI the best FAs available for me are,

WR- Crowder, Deebo, Tre'Quan Smith, Corey Davis, Valdes- Scantling, Shenault, Pittman, Fitzgerald, Beasly.

RB- Hines, Gore, Perine, Moss, Jamaal Williams,  Latavius, Kerryon, Edmonds, James White

What offer would you send this owner for Kamara ? 

Would you keep who I have and stay put ?

My team

QB Mahomes WR1 Golladay WR2 Diontae RB1 Henry RB2 Robinson TE Fant W/R/T Lockett

BN WR- Tyler Boyd, Harry, IR Chark

BN RB- Joshua Kelley, Lindasy, IR Mostert

BN TE- Cook

His team

QB Allen WR1 Tyreek WR2 Evans RB1 Kamara RB2 Darrell Henderson TE Gesicki W/R/T Ridley

BN WR- McLaurin, AJ Green

BN RB- Peterson IR Bell

BN TE Hooper

BN QB Mayfield

Anyone else ?

My starting offer was going to include Henry, not sure who else to add in a package. Figured the owner looks like he could use another WR, maybe he'd be interested in Jared Cook with the TEs he has. 

Hill, Evans, Ridley, McLaurin and AJ. Guy does not need WR help. If I were him I’d be shopping Ridley or Evans for a top RB. I don’t see why this owner would trade Kamara. Arguably the top player to have in fantasy now with injuries. I wouldn’t give up value for TE If I were him either, Geisicki and Hooper should work out.

Also, not sure your team is deep enough right now to be doing a 2-1 trade. Gotta wait on Golly, Chark and Mostert to heal up and Kelley takes over early downs. I’d sit tight, TD’s are incoming for Henry and the guy is a volume beast.

help on mine?

Edited by WaltSopchak
  • Like 1