• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Insert Arrested Development "I've made a huge mistake" meme here

Reed with the almost-TD then he falls down grabbing either his ankle or his knee. What is that Metlife turf made of, dynamite?

1st big hole for McKinnon and they blow whistles when he is 4 yards down field and going for more.  Was on a false start but play was already going.

McKinnon wide open by himself and Mullins looks downfield and takes a sack.😕

Edited by Sternes
  • Like 1

This whole entire game is depressing. It's all either s---y replacements playing s---y for injured stars, current players getting injured on the s---y turf, or any positive offensive plays being immediately negated by s---y flags. Just a s---y s---y game. 

49ers still trying those gut runs and losing man vs man. I'm very surprised by their gameplan.  I've seen 1 screen so far.  Run some screens and slants.  Everything is very much all or nothing.  The giants front 7 (and they are stacking 8 or 9 constantly) are better than the 49ers even when they bring in TEs to help.

Just now, Sternes said:

49ers still trying those gut runs and losing man vs man. I'm very surprised by their gameplan.  I've seen 1 screen so far.  Run some screens and slants.  Everything is very much all or nothing.  The giants front 7 (and they are stacking 8 or 9 constantly) are better than the 49ers even when they bring in TEs to help.

Maybe Shannahan doesn't trust Mullens. I saw them run one screen that was set up for a good gain and Mullens threw the ball 2 feet behind the receiver AND in to the dirt. 

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

Maybe Shannahan doesn't trust Mullens. I saw them run one screen that was set up for a good gain and Mullens threw the ball 2 feet behind the receiver AND in to the dirt. 

It could be. He is leaving yards on the field.  There was a 2nd and 15ish earlier, Mullins looked WAAAAAAAAAAY downfield and McKinnon was waving about 5 yards past LOS.  Dump off was good for 10 but Mullins didn't look that way.