Jump to content
NBC Sports Edge Forums

9/27/2020 Niners vs Giants Game Day Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Insert Arrested Development "I've made a huge mistake" meme here

Reed with the almost-TD then he falls down grabbing either his ankle or his knee. What is that Metlife turf made of, dynamite?

1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

Another TD that should have been McKinnons this is a pathetic display. They run these stupid stretch plays for McKinnon that go no where but then Wilson comes and gets a dump off for a TD. I hate you Klye Shanahan.

 

Only the 2nd time I've seen WIlson this half.  I do agree that McKinnon needs a couple of those plays drawn up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pdog109 said:

Another TD that should have been McKinnons this is a pathetic display. They run these stupid stretch plays for McKinnon that go no where but then Wilson comes and gets a dump off for a TD. I hate you Klye Shanahan.

He's got 77 total yards and a TD. You seem to be demanding a lot from a waiver wire scrub with a backup qb throwing to him you just picked up earlier this week. Were you expecting a set-it and forget-it RB1?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Sternes said:

Wilson fans just lucked out.  RB screen.  NO ONE even touches him until the endzone.  Easy TD.

 

1 minute ago, Sternes said:

 

Only the 2nd time I've seen WIlson this half.  I do agree that McKinnon needs a couple of those plays drawn up.

Doesn't change my mind.  He's not utilized much.  Still a drop for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, yossarian said:

He's got 77 total yards and a TD. You seem to be demanding a lot from a waiver wire scrub with a backup qb throwing to him you just picked up earlier this week. Were you expecting a set-it and forget-it RB1?

 

You watching the game? McKinnon should have 3 TDs.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pdog109 said:

 

You watching the game? McKinnon should have 3 TDs.

No, he should have exactly what he has. He's a backup player playing in an offense where almost all of the top starters are injured, including his QB. He plays for a west coast team playing their second straight east coast game. he's playing on turf that's made of razor blades. he's getting close to 100 total yards and he already has a TD. He's not going to put up prime Jamal Charles points for you, regardless of what you think he should have. It doesn't make any sense to be pissed about his usage right now. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

No, he should have exactly what he has. He's a backup player playing in an offense where almost all of the top starters are injured, including his QB. He plays for a west coast team playing their second straight east coast game. he's playing on turf that's made of razor blades. he's getting close to 100 total yards and he already has a TD. He's not going to put up prime Jamal Charles points for you, regardless of what you think he should have. It doesn't make any sense to be pissed about his usage right now. 

 

It doesn't make any sense to be pissed about me being pissed about McKinnon's usage.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pdog109 said:

 

It doesn't make any sense to be pissed about me being pissed about McKinnon's usage.

I'm not pissed, you're just always so damn angry about these games. Even here, where you made the right move and it's paying off you're still angry because your waiver wire pickup hasn't scored 3 TDs. That seems unreasonable to me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I'm not pissed, you're just always so damn angry about these games. Even here, where you made the right move and it's paying off you're still angry because your waiver wire pickup hasn't scored 3 TDs. That seems unreasonable to me. 

 

Not because he just didn't score 3 TDs but because he should have based on the game on watching.

First he gets a TD called back because of a penalty.

Then they run him on a stretch play that goes no where. Next play is a reverse to a WR that goes for a TD.

Next they run him on another stretch play that goes no where. Next play Wilson gets a dump off that he zips in.

Both of those should have been McKinnon TD plays.

Also, McKinnon gets neglected in the passing game but Wilson gets these easy dump offs.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, CooL said:

 

Doesn't change my mind.  He's not utilized much.  Still a drop for me.

This didn't age well.  Good thing I hadn't dropped yet, was waiting to see if JMcK would get injured before the game ends.  Now I think I have to hold, lol.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CooL said:

This didn't age well.  Good thing I hadn't dropped yet, was waiting to see if JMcK would get injured before the game ends.  Now I think I have to hold, lol.

 

He didn't do anything with the game on the line. He was actually doing worse than McKinnon.  I saw him twice in the 3rd, and he finally got game action again in the 4th.  Barring an injury, I'm thinking McKinnon is still the guy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...