NBC Sports Edge Forums

Help trading away Mixon, WHIR 1000%

0.5 PPR League

So I am off to a great start (3-0) but been having consistency issues with my RBs, especially having drafted Mixon in the first round. One of my league mates is in the hole (1-2) and is in need of a better TE.

I am thinking of sending away Joe Mixon + Hayden Hurst (or Jonnu Smith) for an upgrade at RB and or WR. It would be great if I can land Kamara but I doubt he will bite. 

Would Joe Mixon + Hayden Hurst/Jonnu Smith <--> Kenyan Drake + DJ Chark trade seem reasonable? If not, what other options do you guys see?

My team
QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Josh Jacobs, Joe Mixon, James Robinson, Joshua Kelley, Cam Akers (IR), Damien Harris (IR)
WR: Juju Smith Schuster, DJ Moore, Robert Woods, AJ Green, N'Keal Harry
TE: Jonnu Smith, Hayden Hurst

His team
QB: Tom Brady
RB: Alvin Kamara, Kenyan Drake, Leonard Fournette, James White, Kerryon Johnson
WR: Amari Cooper, Allen Robinson, Cooper Kupp, DJ Chark
TE: Austin Hooper

Would you prefer Kamara over Jacobs? I think Jacobs + TE would help land Kamara even after his blow up. Aside from that, Kenyan Drake is a minor upgrade and looks like won't live up to ADP. But the offense is better, so it's possible. I'd give to get here and just ask for Drake for Mixon + TE

5 minutes ago, awesomesince86 said:

No way you're getting Kamara. Hes the best player in fantasy right now.

Your RBs are fine. Mixon will have better days, just have to play matchups a little bit. Robinson has shown hes a strong RB2 at this point.

Help with mine?

Good point

What if I gave away say DJ Moore + TE for Amari Cooper and/or DJ Chark?

Think both Drake and Mixon are a buy low but I wouldn't value DJ chark as a set and forget WR1 this year. He is a WR2 and if Julio or Gage miss time Hurst could see an uptick in targets. I wouldnt be opposed to the move, think its safe either way. Drake is on the better offense so if you can make the deal happen, pull the trigger. Kamara is a stud but dont think you will be able to get him that price