NBC Sports EDGE Forums

Help on the WW....100% WHIR

Currently ranked 4th on the WW and i have everyone injured on my team. My 1st claim last everyone i imagine is Jefferson. The guy with the 1st overall pick has already quit and doesnt care anymore, and the others at 2-3 need RB help over WR and one of them is the Davante Adamas owner with Lazard on the WW so hopefully i can snag Jefferson. The question is do i go after Jefferson 1st on a team that has a run 1st mentality, Jeff Wilson that potentially has Mostert and McKinnon back or Goff over Tannehill due to his upcoming schedule. 

1st claim option is drop Shenault for Jefferson

2nd claim option is drop Freeman for Wilson

3rd claim option drop Tannehill for Goff

I really do not want to lose out on Goff due to his schedule the next few weeks but i am in dire help for a WR. 

other potential targets at #4 are

at WR: Aiyuk, Jeffery(as a stash), Ward, Beasley, Higgins, Renfrow, Lazard

at RB: Wilson, Michel, Harris(stash), Hyde

at QB: Goff, dont like the other options

My current roster is

QB: Brees, Tannehill

RB: CMC(IR), J Taylor, Gurley, Lindsay(Q), Freeman

WR: Chark(Q), DJ Moore, Cooks, Samuel(IR), Shenault

TE: Hurst, Geodert(IR)

DST: PHI

K: Koo(D)

7 minutes ago, mgp2675 said:

I'd keep Jefferson at #1 but move Goff to #2 if you like his upcoming schedule.

This, but with a tweak.  I don't think you need the RB help all that much, but you do need the WR help for this week.  I'd throw in a second WW claim for Lazard on the off chance that the other manager claims Jefferson instead. If Adams is out another week (which I could see them doing because GB has a bye in week 5, so they could give him 3 weeks' rest by resting him two games), Lazard could have another heavy workload.

That would make Goff your #3 claim.

Thanks for the help with mine.

1 minute ago, Fried Pork Grind said:

Don't put in a claim is my suggestion. None of those guys on the WW are guarantees. Just take whomever is left and move to the top of the WW. Live to fight another day and save that #1 spot for a worthy candidate. 

out claims are set to your record. i will never get the #1 claim, the person that owns that is still playing Barkley and Diontae Johnson this week 

59 minutes ago, AAWWyeah said:

This, but with a tweak.  I don't think you need the RB help all that much, but you do need the WR help for this week.  I'd throw in a second WW claim for Lazard on the off chance that the other manager claims Jefferson instead. If Adams is out another week (which I could see them doing because GB has a bye in week 5, so they could give him 3 weeks' rest by resting him two games), Lazard could have another heavy workload.

That would make Goff your #3 claim.

Thanks for the help with mine.

I like this idea. I would also consider only putting in the claim for Jefferson as I think he is worthy and Minnesota's defense is going to force them to pass more this year. If you think another team may go after Goff you could throw a WW on him too, but you might just save the WW for someone down the road if you think no one will claim Goff this week and if you miss out on Jefferson. 

Help with mine?