NBC Sports Edge Forums

Go back from Wentz you came??? WHIR

12 TM .05 PPR QB, RB, RB, WR, WR TE, Flex (R/W/T), K, DST 5 bench

Tannehill, Wentz, Cook, Jacobs, David Johnson, Gibson, J. Kelley, D. Harris (IR) ; Thielen, Woods, OBJ, Boyd, Higbee, Zane, Colts

Drop Wentz? Porous O-line, only one healthy weapon to throw too (Ertz), only worst offense in NYJ. 😬

Could pick up Fitz, Baker, Herbert, Carr, Foles, Bridgewater? Roll with Tannelhill and pick up another depth piece??

Other WW candidates.... Lindsay, Malcolm Brown, Hyde, Burkhead; Fuller, AJG, Jefferson, Lazard, Aiyuk, Higgins, Ruggs; Ertz, Aikins, Mo Aliie-Cox; LAR, DEN, KC

Edited by DeadlyKickers
8 minutes ago, Bruenor said:

Probably Fitz at QB? Not a ton of great choices. Maybe Bridgewater?

Far better options at other positions. Fuller and Ertz need to be owned. Take them before anyone in my opinion. 

Have 5th WW priority...Hoping to drop Higbee for Ertz...Was wondering if I should drop Wentz for another depth piece (R/W/T) or keep due to lack of QB options on the WW?

Edited by DeadlyKickers

What is Ertz doing on the WW.  Get that man! I’d put a claim in for him over Jefferson. I like Higgins. At QB I’d roll out with Big 🍆 Nick Foles. He’s got weapons. Worth a shot at least 

3 minutes ago, V3X said:

What is Ertz doing on the WW.  Get that man! I’d put a claim in for him over Jefferson. I like Higgins. At QB I’d roll out with Big 🍆 Nick Foles. He’s got weapons. Worth a shot at least 

I was shocked when Ertz was dropped. Sitting at 5th WW position..hoping top 4 will chase WRs and let Ertz fall to me! 🤞

58 minutes ago, DeadlyKickers said:

Have 5th WW priority...Hoping to drop Higbee for Ertz...Was wondering if I should drop Wentz for another depth piece (R/W/T) or keep due to lack of QB options on the WW?

There’s no way I’d keep Wentz for depth. Go for Fuller.