Robert Tonyan 2020 Outlook

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The things I do for love. 

I don’t think anyone thinks that the target share will be the same. The value here comes from the fact that he has one of the best to ever do it throwing to him in a high powered offense that has a gl

Can't really make much of this game. The whole offense was terrible. 4 targets in a game where he missed over a quarter is pretty solid. 

There will be very few weeks GB plays like this past one on offense.

Edited by Dirtywater97
  • Like 4

Apparently still feeling the affects of the ankle issue. No practice today, but as long as he gets limited by the weeks end I think he'll be good to go...tho the Pack are really conservative with injuries too. Stinks because HOU just got destroyed by a marginal talent like Firsker...Big Bob is in a killer spot if he can gain clearance.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, fantasymad said:

I am thinking this Texans Packers game is a shootout. Houston can't cover TE very well either. 

Agreed, it seems primed for a shoot out. Although it seems like this will be a game full of highlight reels not just on the offensive side, but the defensive side too. I can see some big sacks (JJ Watt looked good last week) or a pick 6 (either side) as well as Watson making a big TD run, Rogers hooking up on some deep balls to Adams, etc.

43 minutes ago, ST. STEVEN said:

No pads today, just off to the side in his helmet. Gonna need to get at least limited tmrw to have any shot at this awesome matchup Sun.

I thought he went back in and finished the game , now all this BS. Ugh I don't wanna have to pick up a 3rd TE. 

1 hour ago, Eaglesflyhigh11 said:

I thought he went back in and finished the game , now all this BS. Ugh I don't wanna have to pick up a 3rd TE. 

I have 3 and just cancelled my Waller trade proposals. Was hoping Tonyan was set and forget from here on out. Unless there is a glaring improvement tomorrow then he would be a tough start. 

17 minutes ago, Tenner said:

I have 3 and just cancelled my Waller trade proposals. Was hoping Tonyan was set and forget from here on out. Unless there is a glaring improvement tomorrow then he would be a tough start. 

I unfortunately need to grab a body tonight. We have locked waivers and tonight is the last for the week. Dumb rule

I’m gambling in a few leagues benching engram for him. Not many waiver options if he’s out but man the over under is at 57 for this game and considering he finished last week I’m hoping he plays. 

7 minutes ago, UcanTry said:

I’m gambling in a few leagues benching engram for him. Not many waiver options if he’s out but man the over under is at 57 for this game and considering he finished last week I’m hoping he plays. 

I'm not up against it like you but the tea leaves tell me this is going in the wrong direction. I think this largely explains his meager numbers last week because while he came back - he was a decoy as it turns out. 

Not trying to change your mind at all - I have Tonyan also but my alternative also plays Sunday so I'm not under the gun like your situation. 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, SuperJoint said:

I'm not up against it like you but the tea leaves tell me this is going in the wrong direction. I think this largely explains his meager numbers last week because while he came back - he was a decoy as it turns out. 

Not trying to change your mind at all - I have Tonyan also but my alternative also plays Sunday so I'm not under the gun like your situation. 

Well engram has well been horrible lol. I have this choice in 8 leagues and I ran engram out in 4 leagues where I’m projected to win but a lot and in the leagues I think I need points I have Tonyan in there. I have sholtz in 2 Tonyan leagues if he sits and the other 2 I’ll wait to I can put him on IR and have to gamble on something. 

I just want to attempt to minimize risk and not play engram in all leagues. Irony is the 3 leagues I don’t have Engram I’m playing against him lol.  But I’m looking at the over under again and saying if he plays could be 3 catches 40 yard and a td which is like Engrams ytd numbers 

• Like 3