NBC Sports Edge Forums

Nick Mullens 2020 Outlook

I actually had never seen him play before last weekend, but he looked really good actually.  Lot of zip on the ball....poised....I was impressed.  He looked way better than Trubisky or Haskins or even Darnold.  Maybe it was the play calling, but he is very competent. 

With that schedule coming up, he's definitely in the conversation if you're looking for a streamer, although I do have to wonder who your QB is if you have to pick him up.  (Knock on wood) No top QB has been hurt yet so unless somehow Trubisky or Garoppolo was your QB1 out of the draft, you shouldn't be considering him.  This doesn't apply to 2 QB leagues of course.

30 minutes ago, kp96 said:

I actually had never seen him play before last weekend, but he looked really good actually.  Lot of zip on the ball....poised....I was impressed.  He looked way better than Trubisky or Haskins or even Darnold.  Maybe it was the play calling, but he is very competent. 

With that schedule coming up, he's definitely in the conversation if you're looking for a streamer, although I do have to wonder who your QB is if you have to pick him up.  (Knock on wood) No top QB has been hurt yet so unless somehow Trubisky or Garoppolo was your QB1 out of the draft, you shouldn't be considering him.  This doesn't apply to 2 QB leagues of course.

there are 12, 14, 16 team leegs out there - plus there were plenty who took the plunge on Fu Minshew and FitzMagic last week, so ... the market is there. 

Edited by pastorofmuppets2

Kittle and deebo back. Aiuk coming on.  JET catching passes out of the backfield. Shanahan calling plays against a struggling phi team.  A lot to like here.  Not a bad streamer for those in tough spots like myself (Big Ben & Tannehill).

• 1 month later...
  • tonycpsu changed the title to Nick Mullens 2020 Outlook
9 hours ago, Mr_X said:

So it looks like Mullens is back in for the forseeable future. Is he worth a stream this week? I'm fearful of what happened after he got benched in Week 4.

You could do worse than Mullens.  SF should need to score a lot of points to stay in the game.  However, Mullens carries a a lot of risk because if he plays badly he may get benched for Beathard.

• 1 month later...