NBC Sports Edge Forums

trying to trade L. Jackson

desperate for a win and need a solid RB. My record is 1-2. I'm going to take a chance and try flip L Jackson for the best RB I can get and roll with Allen ROS. Will worry about byes later. QBs seem to be my best leverage....maybe also adding a WR too. So how do get it done?  Team 1 has Ekeler, not sure he'd budge on him, but giving him L Jackson will give him some options other than Cam since he doesn't have a backup. Team 2 has Mixon & Drake and will probably not be a** excited about giving Drake. Maybe Mixon. See my team, theirs, and possible proposals below. Apreciate the help. WHIR w a link.

My team QB - L Jackson, RB- Connor & J. Kelley, WR- Kupp & T McLaurin, Flex- OBJ,  TE- Henry,  K- Gonzalez, D- Rams

Bench: J Allen, Mostert, Moss, Lindsey, C. Samuel & Woods

Team 1 & 1st place QB - C Newton, RB- Ekeler & Cook, WR- Adams & Moore, Flex- Monty,  TE- Ertz,  K- Crosby, D- Saints

Bench: E Sanders, J Brown, K Hamler, D Freeman, M Breida C Herndon

Possible proposal to team 1: My L Jackson & Lindsey (or Moss) for his Ekeler? I'd need to drop an RB anyway since can only roster 5

Team 2 and tied for last w me QB - J Burrow, RB- Mixon & Drake, WR- Diggs & Landry, Flex- M Thomas,  TE- Olsen,  K- Prater, D- Colts

Bench: Kittle, Tate, Kirk, A Peterson, P Barber, J Goff

Possible proposal to team 2: My L Jackson & Woods & Lindsey for his Drake and Diggs?

If i'm way off, please suggest a more fair trade. Goal is to get a fair deal done, Not get fleeced or fleece anybody. 

I like the first trade scenario. I feel like Drake is a “buy low” option right now so I like that one too. 

I feel like it’s only a matter of time until Conner gets hurt so I’d consider packaging them. How about LJ+Conner for Ekeler+Adams?

I think mine is easy but asking anyway:

Honestly your best bet is to deal Allen and keep Lamar, Sell high, your not going to get what Lamar should be worth but rest of season they will score similar.  Allen just went for Mixon straight up in one of my leagues which you would have laughed at 3 weeks ago.  Target Drake over Mixon if your selling Allen. Get rid of OBJ over Woods if your trying to make a bigger deal even though you have Kupp.

Edited by Richc00

So for some reason qbs aren't valued as high in my league. Maybe because their passing tds only go for 4 pts. But not getting any bites. Cook owner won't budge for Lamar & J Kelley because he'll stick it out with Cam. That leaves me with trying the mixon/drake owner. Idk. RBs are at a premium in my league. 

I'd sell Jackson OR Allen. Whichever one has more value. Have you let the league know they're both available? That might be the best way to get the ball rolling. 

Of the trade scenarios you mentioned, I think the first one is the more realistic of the two. Is this a 10 or 12 team league? I'm asking, because I'm not sure how much value Moss and Lindsay really have in 10 team leagues. 

1 minute ago, jmcampbe11 said:

I'd sell Jackson OR Allen. Whichever one has more value. Have you let the league know they're both available? That might be the best way to get the ball rolling. 

Of the trade scenarios you mentioned, I think the first one is the more realistic of the two. Is this a 10 or 12 team league? I'm asking, because I'm not sure how much value Moss and Lindsay really have in 10 team leagues. 

Thanks! 12 team league, half ppr, can only roster 5 rbs and 5 wrs at a time, so small bench