NBC Sports Edge Forums

TGII vs MGIII ROS? (WHIR)

Full PPR 

I got Offered MGIII for my TGII. 

Should i Take this deal? 

Linsdsey is coming back but Brian Hill seems like he will eat into TGII playing time and they do not pass to TGII. but his schedule looks good. Help thanks

I personally would take this trade. I'm not a Gordon fan, but I just think Gurley is done and is a low end RB2 at best rest of season. Gordon at least has passing work and possibly consistent goal line work as well. Even with lindsay back, he's a decent RB2 with PPR upside.

Help on mine?

Sadly Gordon. I have him and I hate it. Praying for a huge game so I can trade him before Lindsay is fully back. I’d do this trade for you easy tho. 1-for-1 Swap here is a W

2 hours ago, d3nali said:

Full PPR 

Should i Take this deal? 

Linsdsey is coming back but Brian Hill seems like he will eat into TGII playing time and they do not pass to TGII. but his schedule looks good. Help thanks

UPDATE: i was able to get MG and Hines for TG and Akers.

Did i win this trade?

2 hours ago, d3nali said:

Full PPR 

Should i Take this deal? 

How does neither sound?

Gun to my head, I prefer Gordan. 

9 minutes ago, d3nali said:

Ive tried moving TG. No one wants him LOL ! His 0 passing involvement is driving me nuts

I have one Gurley on one team. I remember drafting him, thinking this sucks, and it does. He was the best available at that time in the draft. Gotta do the best you can and live with it. I just looked I took him in the 4th round, Gordan Akers Bell were on the board. I had to have RB after taking Thomas Hopkins and Thielin in the 1st three rounds. I did get Hunt in the 5th. 

Edited by keven
1 minute ago, keven said:

I have one Gurley on one team. I remember drafting him, thinking this sucks, and it does. He was the best available at that time in the draft. Gotta do the best you can and live with it. 

Now there are rumors circling around that brian hill will take some more touches away from Gurley. what you think about that? Atleast Gordon will likely be the GL back and will get 3-4 passes

3 hours ago, d3nali said:

Full PPR 

Should i Take this deal? 

I would take this offer. Agree that Hill could begin to eat more into TGII's touches & such. At the very least with DEN, they will use both MG3 & Lindsay, with MG3 possibly getting more GL looks. Thanks for mine!

5 hours ago, d3nali said:

Full PPR 

Should i Take this deal? 

I prefer Melvin Gordon I guess. It's really close though. 

Looks like I'm in the minority, with a slight preference for Gurley than Gordon, if for no other reason than that he plays for a better offense.

That having been said, I like your trade - I think Hines' role in his offense is more secure than Akers', and Rivers checks down to his RBs a LOT.  So I would have accepted the deal you accepted.