NBC Sports Edge Forums

Thursday Night Football Betting Trends 9/1

50 minutes ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Any bright ideas? Lawrence Cager went from +250 to +700 to score an anytime touchdown once the news of Crowder playing tonight hit. I'm loving him at +700 regardless of if Crowder plays or not. I'm including him in all of my touchdown parlays tonight. 

I Iike your degenerate style. 

I am struggling with who to choose in this basic pick em from the lines I'm seeing, therefore I can't help you. 

I'd definitely expect him to NOT get a TD, but if you're that confident and the odds are that good then why not I guess. 

Who do you have winning?

Jets at home, rumor of player mutiny to get Gase fired, rumor of Gase being safe regardless though, new unknown QB for Broncos, hard to believe much worse than Driskel and no film on Rypien, Broncos lose new defensive cornerstone each week. Jets turf monster has its way on opposing teams.

I want to lean Jets money line which has better odds than Broncos, but just not sure. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

I Iike your degenerate style. 

I am struggling with who to choose in this basic pick em from the lines I'm seeing, therefore I can't help you. 

I'd definitely expect him to NOT get a TD, but if you're that confident and the odds are that good then why not I guess. 

Who do you have winning?

Jets at home, rumor of player mutiny to get Gase fired, rumor of Gase being safe regardless though, new unknown QB for Broncos, hard to believe much worse than Driskel and no film on Rypien, Broncos lose new defensive cornerstone each week. Jets turf monster has its way on opposing teams.

I want to lean Jets money line which has better odds than Broncos, but just not sure. 

Gotta take the Jets anytime they're laying points imo esp with the turf monster on their side. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Any bright ideas? Lawrence Cager went from +250 to +700 to score an anytime touchdown once the news of Crowder playing tonight hit. I'm loving him at +700 regardless of if Crowder plays or not. I'm including him in all of my touchdown parlays tonight. 

if ya really wanna swing for the fences ...

NO TDs SCORED ANYTIME 

+6000

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

*Snoop "Who?!" Gif*

8 hours ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

Close man. Was rooting for you. 

• Like 2