NBC Sports Edge Forums

Make This Trade? - WHIR

I would stay put. Jonathan Taylor is to game-script dependent for my liking. Melvin Gordon should see a lot of touches and volume is the most important thing for RBs. 

I own Julio and while its frustrating, I wouldn't go jumping ship yet. I think he's the best player in the deal.

I roster the 3 tgat you have and I just don’t think I can do this. What I’m doing is gambling that Gordon has a big week so I can trade him before Lindsay returns. Taylor or Jacobs is my #1 option with a Julio and Gordon trade, but Chark doesn’t feel like enough to get back for Julio. How deep are your WRs. I have MT & Diggs with mediocre RBs but still feel Chark isn’t enough for me. You might be high on Chark tho. Interested to know who you’d WR/RBs are

3 minutes ago, V3X said:

I roster the 3 tgat you have and I just don’t think I can do this. What I’m doing is gambling that Gordon has a big week so I can trade him before Lindsay returns. Taylor or Jacobs is my #1 option with a Julio and Gordon trade, but Chark doesn’t feel like enough to get back for Julio. How deep are your WRs. I have MT & Diggs with mediocre RBs but still feel Chark isn’t enough for me. You might be high on Chark tho. Interested to know who you’d WR/RBs are

WR/RBS are in my signature.

Very close, but I'd hold. Love Taylor talent and situation but I feel like theres question Mark's around chark. 

Julio is start doing his thing and gordon should keep getting points and touches with sketchy qb sitch.

Help?

On mobile too so I can’t see your depth (we should start bringing this up to mods/devs) but I wouldn’t do this. Even when Julio comes back Ridley is the new #1 in ATL. Lindsay limits MGs opportunities and DEN is just bad all around.

I think Chark turns it around a bit, tho who knows how much. Jax will have to throw the ball because they’ll be down a lot this year

QB: M. Ryan, Big Ben

RB: CEH, M. Gordon, M. Davis, C. Akers, L. Bell

WR: J. Jones, M. Thomas, K. Allen, Diontae Johnson, R. Gage

TE: H. Henry, L. Thomas

K: Myers

D/ST: Broncos

1 hour ago, shaffera17 said:

On mobile too so I can’t see your depth (we should start bringing this up to mods/devs) but I wouldn’t do this. Even when Julio comes back Ridley is the new #1 in ATL. Lindsay limits MGs opportunities and DEN is just bad all around.

I think Chark turns it around a bit, tho who knows how much. Jax will have to throw the ball because they’ll be down a lot this year

1 hour ago, V3X said:

I’m on mobile so can’t see. Sorry, bro

It's close, but I'm with others; I'd hold.

I have a trade offer that I was just given...

I give up Mark Ingram and next year's 6th rd pick

Get D'Andre Swift and the guys' 3rd rd pick

I'm pretty good with my RB's - Mixon, Jacobs and Drake.. my only backup on roster is Myles Gaskin. Ingram is in a timeshare mess, but so is Swift...

Would you do the trade?

I'm alone here, but I think Taylor is a little overrated. I think people are overrating him because of the hype he received before the season started as a highly drafted rb.

Taylor is solid and the fact he's getting the starts on a run heavy team definitely helps his cause, but it's not like he's just been blowing teams away since assuming the starters role. Taylor is okay. He's not bad. He's alright. He's not great. In fact if last week is any indication of the future, the Colts are probably going to start spreading the carries a little more than they have. 

I'd rather have Julio Jones, who is on a team that will be in plenty of shootouts this year, MG III who is on an offense that's built around the run and Akers, who is also on a run heavy team. I know the injuries are frustrating, but I think you should rough it out.

2 hours ago, Q Dog said:

I give

Julio, M. Gordon III and Akers

I get

Jonathon Taylor & Chark

I really like Chark, but prefer Julio, where ATL will throw more than JAX, even if they are up 30. Do like Taylor more than MG3, but with Locke out, feel they lean on him & Lindsay even more. Thanks for mine!