NBC Sports EDGE Forums

10-1-20 Broncos @ Jets TNF

Sternes

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I just want to say, FF is a cold bitch. I’ve been playing since 1992. Yep, I’m old. But I gotta say, you folks on these forums make it fun, even when I make dumb trades, stupid roster moves, get destroyed by injuries.....yet I keep coming back. You all make this fun. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve said, I’m not doing this next year. But I’ve been doing this longer than my oldest kid, so keep the fun up.

And I’m not joking. Reading these forums is hilarious. Keep this up.

Edited by Butters
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, fantasymad said:

Metlife stadium is like a $1 billion pile of dog sh$t with the Giants and Jets this year. What a freaking disgrace these 2 teams are.

To be fair it's a 1 billion dollar pile of dog **** every year, regardless of the quality of the Gets and Jiants. 

Michael Irvin is just listing guys in this game who used to play at Miami during hafltime. 

• Haha 2

Just now, yossarian said:

To be fair it's a 1 billion dollar pile of dog **** every year, regardless of the quality of the Gets and Jiants. 

Michael Irvin is just listing guys in this game who used to play at Miami during hafltime. 

exactly what I was thinking lol