NBC Sports Edge Forums

10-1-20 Broncos @ Jets TNF

1 minute ago, Benjamin1984 said:

Lol who else did you start?

Drake, Jacobs, Marquise Brown, DJax, Hunter Henry, and Butker.

Standard scoring.  It was ugly.  Wilson put up 50 for him, but we squeaked it out.

Crazy hard league. 12 teams, 5 man bench, 3 divisions, 4 playoff spots.  That win got me to 3-0, all division.  With 1 wildcard spot, it's like a 50% swing on playoff odds win vs loss there.

• Like 1
  • Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance we see more Crowder 2nd half?  Jets should be throwing a lot and usually Darnold looks for Crowder hard in crunch time towards the end of the game.  

I almost rage quit watching the game because I started Crowder but he put a nice string of catches together right b4 the half , just hoping the master of Receptions can pull  A rabbit 🐰 out the hat in the 2nd half would be awesome

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

To be fair it's a 1 billion dollar pile of dog **** every year, regardless of the quality of the Gets and Jiants. 

Michael Irvin is just listing guys in this game who used to play at Miami during hafltime. 

Its like an automatic win for visiting teams. They are the 2 worst teams in the league in my mind no question.

Just now, fantasymad said:

Its like an automatic win for visiting teams. They are the 2 worst teams in the league in my mind no question.

Denver still has a whole second half to blow this, don't count them out just yet

7 minutes ago, Brye said:

Any chance we see more Crowder 2nd half?  Jets should be throwing a lot and usually Darnold looks for Crowder hard in crunch time towards the end of the game.  

I almost rage quit watching the game because I started Crowder but he put a nice string of catches together right b4 the half , just hoping the master of Receptions can pull  A rabbit 🐰 out the hat in the 2nd half would be awesome

if he can just match his output from the first half, i'd take it.

good news is the over (41) looks quite attainable 

... and the cricket that's been chirping his azz off in my basement office may very well have finally been eaten by the spider.

will post updates when confirmed 🦗

Edited by pastorofmuppets2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1