10-1-20 Broncos @ Jets TNF

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Tugginroot said:

Sooooo,  if intentional grounding counts as a sack, it should count as a sack for fantasy defense, yes (Jets D)? If so, CBS hasn't adjusted yet.

not a sack

• Like 1

The Jets could very well go 0-16 this season.  They just lost at home to a quarterback who was playing behind Lock and Driskel (two career backup-caliber talents in their own right, most likely) who was taking over on a short week.  

As I look at the schedule now, I'd expect them to be dogs in every game from here on out, possibly a slight home favorite over Miami depending on what those two teams look like come late November.  They will be at least a field goal dog in each of their next five and likely a TD or more dogs in four of those five.  

• Like 1
49 minutes ago, KennyWoo said:

The Jets could very well go 0-16 this season.  They just lost at home to a quarterback who was playing behind Lock and Driskel (two career backup-caliber talents in their own right, most likely) who was taking over on a short week.  

As I look at the schedule now, I'd expect them to be dogs in every game from here on out, possibly a slight home favorite over Miami depending on what those two teams look like come late November.  They will be at least a field goal dog in each of their next five and likely a TD or more dogs in four of those five.  

Dolphins>Jets, they spent the most $$ in FA especially on the defensive side. One thing's for sure it's gonna be ugly.