NBC Sports Edge Forums

JRobinson and RWoods for MSanders and AJ Brown

That's an interesting offer. Miles Sanders is just too big of an asset to ignore for me. I love Robert Woods but once AJ Brown is fully healthy it isn't a big enough drop off to me. As long as you aren't decimated by injury or anything and can wait on AJ Brown I don't see why you wouldn't do it. 

Robinson has a pretty soft schedule coming up here. Especially this week. I believe in him but I get the concern that the Jags suck. However, I think AJB could be more concerning than Robinson. What if he’s hurt long term? Like 2-3 more weeks. Also, Sanders isn’t on a great team either. I think They’re better than JAX and he’s better than Robinson, but still. Now that I’m done playing devils advocate, yes, deal. Sanders is great. AJB could be a league winner and legit WR1. Woods will never be that. If you have WR depth to hold you over for 3 weeks just Incase I’d do it. Robinson best case is finishing around RB8ish. Sanders’ wurst is probably RB15ish

29 minutes ago, V3X said:

Robinson has a pretty soft schedule coming up here. Especially this week. I believe in him but I get the concern that the Jags suck. However, I think AJB could be more concerning than Robinson. What if he’s hurt long term? Like 2-3 more weeks. Also, Sanders isn’t on a great team either. I think They’re better than JAX and he’s better than Robinson, but still. Now that I’m done playing devils advocate, yes, deal. Sanders is great. AJB could be a league winner and legit WR1. Woods will never be that. If you have WR depth to hold you over for 3 weeks just Incase I’d do it. Robinson best case is finishing around RB8ish. Sanders’ wurst is probably RB15ish

Hahah almost had me there! 

I have the depth. One thing that has me really interested is it seems that the offense could run through Sanders. Also Chark was out last week. I don't think JRob will keep those receptions. 

It's a huge guessing game though. Do you feel AJ could spark this season? I'm reading that he will be back week 5. 

39 minutes ago, TheByeRound said:

Hahah almost had me there! 

I have the depth. One thing that has me really interested is it seems that the offense could run through Sanders. Also Chark was out last week. I don't think JRob will keep those receptions. 

It's a huge guessing game though. Do you feel AJ could spark this season? I'm reading that he will be back week 5. 

I’ve never been super high on AJB but I think he’s more talented than Woods abd I think he’s missed. I’m sure he’ll be back week 5, it’s a knee bruise. I agree that the offense can and probably will run through Sanders. If they could get fully healthy they’re not awful on offense. I believe in Wentz abd think he’s not as bad as he’s showing right now. He can do better. I don’t think Robinson gets 6 catches a game but I can see 3. I like the kid a lot but I’m thinking about selling high after this week, too. Just feels like, from an upside standpoint you’d win the deal. Even if AJB is bad I’d feel good about Sanders here

57 minutes ago, V3X said:

I’ve never been super high on AJB but I think he’s more talented than Woods abd I think he’s missed. I’m sure he’ll be back week 5, it’s a knee bruise. I agree that the offense can and probably will run through Sanders. If they could get fully healthy they’re not awful on offense. I believe in Wentz abd think he’s not as bad as he’s showing right now. He can do better. I don’t think Robinson gets 6 catches a game but I can see 3. I like the kid a lot but I’m thinking about selling high after this week, too. Just feels like, from an upside standpoint you’d win the deal. Even if AJB is bad I’d feel good about Sanders here

54 minutes ago, HooDat said:

Very fair trade but I think I'd do it. Sanders is a great get and AJ should be back week 5. I'm a JRob believer but his value is probably around it's peak

I completed the trade. 

Managed to sneak in Waller aswell. 

Ended up being Their AJ Brown, M Sanders and D Waller for my R Woods, JRob and M Gesicki.