• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm adding him for the mustache alone

His name is Giovani. It's a travesty it took him this long to do it

Here are Gio's 4 games with no Mixon:   19.0, 13.3, 19.6, and 25.6.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ilikepieman said:

This worries me as well, Perine doesn't have to take the job over to be a problem for Gio owners. If he gets, say, half the goal line work and 1/3 of the rest of the carries, Gio starts to look more like a flex than an RB2 imo (at least in standard). He has had the clear majority of the snaps, but I am concerned that he will miss out on some touches here and there which will cut into his value

It wouldn't surprise me if Perine gets a bit more of the touch share now now that it's understood that Mixon is out for sure for three weeks or more.

They're not going to pound Gio into the ground now.

That said, I still think there will be plenty of volume for Gio to be flex worthy at minimum if not an RB2 with the right matchup.

With RB injuries left and right, I'll take this gift down the stretch. Gravy.

Edited by kyoun1e
  • Like 1

I think the writing is on the wall, Mixon isn't coming back this season. You really think the Bengals are going to bring back their big name RB in week 14 when they are completely out of the playoffs? At worst we have Gio for the rest of the fantasy season, if we get him for the fantasy playoffs then that is a bonus.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LionKid90 said:

I think the writing is on the wall, Mixon isn't coming back this season. You really think the Bengals are going to bring back their big name RB in week 14 when they are completely out of the playoffs? At worst we have Gio for the rest of the fantasy season, if we get him for the fantasy playoffs then that is a bonus.

That’s all speculation....Why wouldn’t he play? He might as well not played a down of football this year if playoffs were a concern cause Bengals aren’t making the playoffs anytime soon. Mixon will probably be retired before the Bengals have a real shot at the playoffs. If Mixon is healthy enough I’m pretty sure he plays, if he’s not 100% come week 14 then yeah he will sit.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Silkk1211 said:

You do realize Burrow is done and who their qb is now? 

Finley is the checkdown king, gonna have the same value as before with burrow however, they could just start perjine whatever instead sooner rather than later 

32 minutes ago, Guccimonster said:

Finley is the checkdown king, gonna have the same value as before with burrow however, they could just start perjine whatever instead sooner rather than later 

This is false. In the 3 games Finley started last year, Mixon received 6 targets, 3 catches for a total of 54 yards. Our boy Gio himself received 7 targets, 5 catches for a total of 47 yards in those 3 games.

4.3 targets, 2.6 catches, 33.6 yards a game for cincy RBs week 10-12 while Finley was starting in 2019.

Mixon did have 63 rushes over that stretch, but Gio is nowhere near as talented a rusher, and I expect Perine to grab some of the early down work. ****, I wouldn’t be surprised if Trayvon Williams started to get more work too. 

We should expect to see a lot of 3 and outs on this Bengals offense as long as Finley as at the helm, which is obviously good for no one.

• Like 1