• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm adding him for the mustache alone

His name is Giovani. It's a travesty it took him this long to do it

Here are Gio's 4 games with no Mixon:   19.0, 13.3, 19.6, and 25.6.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, GoPackGo23 said:

Trying to convince myself that starting Gio this week isn't a bad idea...and at least this made me feel a little better. Let's hope for the best!

The problem is that the Bengals offense looks terrible without Burrow in there, though.  Whether it's Brandon Allen or Ryan Finley under center, I don't think it matters.  They're just going to have trouble moving the ball.

16 minutes ago, sjm76 said:

The problem is that the Bengals offense looks terrible without Burrow in there, though.  Whether it's Brandon Allen or Ryan Finley under center, I don't think it matters.  They're just going to have trouble moving the ball.

I agree completely, but against a team that's giving up 33 points per game, I would think they can at least do something (hopefully). The only reason I have any optimism is because of the matchup, and crossing my fingers that their terrible offense somewhat evens out with a terrible defense.

• Like 1
On 12/1/2020 at 3:05 PM, jpark211 said:

So I am not sure how this works with the teams, but if I were a franchise owner and I am paying a ton of salary for a top player, wouldn't I want him to return and make him work for his money? I do also understand that this can be see as an investment but if he isn't playing its just money lost on the table. As an owner, I would at least want him to return for a few games and earn his contract rather then let him sit. This is of course if he is healthy enough to play for a few games.

If you're owner with a s---y franchise than yeah I would want him to return lol. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, codyodea said:

I'm a little nervous that last week was more of an outlier than a trend. 

Same here, but given the landscape of the RBs available right now...a lot of people have to look at rolling the dice on this guy. The matchup is great, so I expect him to be more productive than he has been in the weeks prior to the Steelers game. I'm not expecting two TDs again but I think he can realistically get 70-80 total yards and a TD. I also think Boyd being out most of the game last week helped lead to a couple more touches for him, and if Boyd is out again this week then he might see a slight boost in some added volume.

Edited by GoPackGo23
14 hours ago, bigboyish said:

Anyone think that last week's production was also a product of Finley as QB? Allen is starting this week I think, wondering if that matters at all. I'm pretty much forced to start this guy, my other option as 2nd flex is Gus.

Why is Allen starting this week?

I would think Finley who just won vs Steelers