• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@PisEdiRin right now:

Amazingly crazy stat: This is the first time in 50 years that the Browns have scored 30+ in three straight games.

3 minutes ago, yossarian said:

well that was an informative reply from somebody who's clearly in the know. thanks bro. 

You’ll have to excuse me if I don’t feel like expanding on how Beckham loves getting shitted on. Catch up bro

Edited by BxBOMBERs28
5 minutes ago, BxBOMBERs28 said:

You’ll have to excuse me if I don’t feel like expanding on how Beckham loves getting shitted on. Catch up bro

I mean....you could've just said "OBJ likes to get **** on" and left it at that? I didn't need you to expand on it. Sorry I didn't know about OBJ's fecal proclivities and that offended you. 

Just out of curiosity how many Aflliction shirts do you own, bro? more than 5? Less than 10?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, yossarian said:

I mean....you could've just said "OBJ likes to get **** on" and left it at that? I didn't need you to expand on it. Sorry I didn't know about OBJ's fecal proclivities and that offended you. 

Just out of curiosity how many Aflliction shirts do you own, bro? more than 5? Less than 10?

u mad! Hahaaa

Idk you tell me bro, how many black men do you know who own Affliction Ts??🤣

Edited by BxBOMBERs28

Even if it is Dallas' D, Baker is looking incredibly sharp out there, and has thrown some missiles.  Gotta give him credit when he deserves it.  Hopefully he's found a offensive system he can settle down in.

Amazingly crazy stat: This is the first time in 50 years that the Browns have scored 30+ in three straight games.

• Like 3

completely random, but i can't say enough that redzone is amazing.  especially with the amount of commercial during these boradcasts.

absolutely no need to watch any games anymore unless you have rooting interest in the team,

• Like 1