• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s the backup anyways to Nyheim Wilkins

Update: Taylor - 10/40 Wilkins/Hines - 13/23 Honestly unbelievable   

Just now, SharkSwimmer said:

Foles has always done better when he rides to the rescue in the second half instead of starting the game.

That’s fact. Was bout to say his lights don’t turn on til down 17, he’s just getting the comeback going

13 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Im not offended but Wilkins and Hines decisions haven’t been better. Idk what you are seeing. I think JT finished ahead of Robinson this yr.. rushing Yards wise but it’ll be close. Be nice to have Robinson’s usage in the passing game

Regardless of what you think of Wilkins and Hines, JT hasnt looked great. He's at what maybe 3.9 YPC so far this season.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, lvsaint429 said:

I think the Bears might be better off starting Trubisky & then giving Foles the 2nd half. This is horrendous to watch

Honestly, that's what I would do.

"Mitch is our starter.  Nick's gonna be the reliever/closer.  No pressure, because Mitch is coming out at some point no matter what.  Maybe he goes a quarter, maybe a half, maybe all the way into the 4th.  But eventually, Foles is gonna come in and finish it off."

I mean, why not?

Innovate.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Regardless of what you think of Wilkins and Hines, JT hasnt looked great. He's at what maybe 3.9 YPC so far this season.

And yet still better average than both Wilkins and Hines so far... what’s your point? He looks better than them and is better so he should be getting more looks... that not make sense?

Just now, Gohawks said:

This RB rotation by the Colts is unwatchable.

Jonathan Taylor about to be the biggest bust this year after so called “experts” pegged him as a top 8 rb ROS, pathetic and laughable 

3 minutes ago, Evincar said:

Dude looked stellar in his first two starts as a rookie when he got the touches to shine. His vision is definitely his weak point, but you improve that by giving him some goddamn reps lol. He is much better than Wilkins and Hines.

Not to mention this half-assed committee just doesn't let anyone get rolling.

Edited by harck
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, SadFaceHappy said:

"Mitch is our starter.  Nick's gonna be the reliever/closer.  No pressure, because Mitch is coming out at some point no matter what.  Maybe he goes a quarter, maybe a half, maybe all the way into the 4th.  But eventually, Foles is gonna come in and finish it off."

I mean, why not?

Innovate.

If anyone would do this, it'd be Nagy.

2 minutes ago, SadFaceHappy said:

I mean, why not?

Innovate.

Trubisky basically dragged them back to a win a few weeks ago.

Nagy just has pathetic game plans which puts them down. Dude sucks. 

• Like 2
Just now, ZappB said:

If anyone would do this, it'd be Nagy.

I doubt it.

It would actually be the ballsy, and smart, thing to do.

Nagy's offensive genius lies purely in handing off to tight ends and throwing to right tackles.

Game management has never been a strength.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

Taylor is out here “struggling” and still double the YPC of the two bums sharing carries with him.

I thought Colts coaching staff was supposed to be good. They ******** suck. 

That’s my dinner prayer tonight. Thanks