NBC Sports Edge Forums

Honestly, I don't think I could make this trade.

Game script in many Jacksonville games will require Minschew throwing the ball. Additionally, the MT. high ankle sprain gives me concern that it may take some time for him to get back to full speed. Overall, most projections only have Chark around a 15 point decrease for the remaining games compared to Thomas. 

Lastly, I believe after the win last week Cincinnati will try to involve Mixon more. I realize Cincinnati was playing a terrible Jags D but I feel in the long Mixon is a better bet.

• Thanks 1
40 minutes ago, TheRegalBeagle said:

Dynasty full PPR 12-team (in signature)

I'd be getting Michael Thomas and Josh Kelley and giving Mixon and Chark.

I'm nervous on the drop-off from Mixon to Kelley is not enough to offset the upgrade at WR.

What do you think?  WHIR!

Kelley is the big question mark, as we don't know how LAC will use him, since he had another fumble on Sunday. When / if Ekeler returns, Kelley's value probably goes down a bit. I think I would hold, as I still believe in Mixon & Chark will be a solid WR. Plus I think the deal makes you very thin at RB. GL!

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, RJMacReady said:

I can’t see your lineup on mobile, but without seeing your other RBs, I wouldn’t do it. Burrow will grow and that will help Mixon’s effectiveness. And I expect the Jags to get an upgrade at QB eventually. Thanks for the help.

Out of curiosity do mean Minshew improving and or another QB coming to the team?

1 hour ago, FrankGoresLeftHand said:

Out of curiosity do mean Minshew improving and or another QB coming to the team?

I think if the Jags are in position to grab another QB in the draft, they are going to do that. I don’t buy Minshew as a long term answer.

• Thanks 1